login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Can the subconscious mind handle two different issues?

I was wondering if one can affirm on two completely different issues that aren’t related?

Such as improving social skills and landing a job.

I’ve heard two variations of the answer: some say the subconscious mind can handle lots of different issues and some say you can only garner results by focusing on one.

What do you folks think?

Already started on the reading. I agree that it’s important.

Although, I don’t think the “I choose” is necessary for affirmations. There will be some resistance when starting your transformation, but eventually with repetition and consistency your subconscious mind will accept the message without the “I choose”. Thoughts?

I agree, Harry. One of the teachings I heard that helped me the most was when the teachers said…its all about VIBRATION… that is what your words are forming and reaching out to the universe with … So if you feel uncomfortable saying I INTEND… use words that feel good… I would really like to … I WANT to…I think it would be great …etc etc… its whatever feels good to you at the time…I know we exist in many probabilities and sometimes I AFFIRM that particular probability know it truly DOES exist. I like that and it feels good to me.
Imagine

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content