login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ ★NEWEST ★ ★WriteYourself a Love💕Letter...1

Write yourself a 💌 love letter

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dear Self,                                     06-17-20

Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you for all that you try to do for me?

Oh my goodness, thank you!

No matter how you feel, you allow for a better thought, better feeling and /or a better action. 

No matter what the result is -you accept yourself and circumstances.

You give me hope for a wonderful life because you care so much what happens in my life. 

With much positive regard and true love, Me

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Dear Self,                                     06-18-20

Good morning!

I am so glad we connected the way we did the other day.

It is so valuable for me to share my authentic appreciation for you & for all of the energy you put into me. I had believed we spoke all the time, and appreciation was constant.

Though last eve, after sharing with you, I realized maybe I hadn't told you that your consistent effort was as important or more ... significant than I had led you to believe. What a difference it made for me to share this-appreciation-truth with you. I'm hoping you feel and know at all levels of your being my growing love and appreciation for you.

I don't think I've ever seen you start a day without wanting to give more to yourself and others. 

I don't think I've ever seen you give yourself and others the benefit of the best possible scenario.

Even when you or others are less than able to give well to you, you create moments as though the hand you are dealt was a precious gift of more opportunity to give more love, never less... Even if you are vague with your message... your intent has always been clear to me. 

No matter what the result is -you accept yourself and circumstances.

You give me hope for a wonderful life because you care so much what happens in my life. 

With much positive regard and true love, Me

Love💕Letter

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

Love💕Letter

01-27-21
Dear self, It’s time to share with you again. I am so happy you decided to have a greater sense of urgency for whatever you need to do to take care of you, no matter how busy you are and how many things it feels like you need to simplify to get started and to continue. I have complete faith in you. I am looking forward to the things we (our complete self Higher self) will accomplish. I support you! I love ❤️ you. I thank you 

Ok back to sleep

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content