login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★YOU are powerful

YOU HAVE THE POWER

The Law Of Attraction – What actually is it?

What would you say if you were told that you alone had the power to completely transform your life – You really can control your whole world with your thoughts.

You can create a life for yourself, a life where every day feels so precious and beautiful that you find yourself continually thankful for every glorious breath that you take? This may sound like a far-off dream, but for many this has become a dazzling reality.

Perhaps you are already aware of The Law Of Attraction in action (most probably if you are signed up to this site), but perhaps this has opened your eyes – but just like every other human being you are full to bursting with limitless potential. To find out more and to learn how to make the most of this amazing power, continue reading and learning by clicking on the link below –

What Is The Law Of Attraction

hi LOA ,I just looked at your website and read “ are you a settler “ ,and the answer at the moment is a resounding yes .I am beginning changes today .Thank you ,love flowergirl

Hello FlowerGirl – Thank you for your gratitude :)

Are You A Settler?

^ The page above asks whether you have settled for second best in your life… of course that is a hard question for anyone to truly answer.

Unfortunately most people have settled for second best, they think they don’t deserve better or that they can’t achieve it – however, this couldn’t be further from the truth – YOU do deserve it and you CAN do anything and achieve anything you want to in life.

If you haven’t already read the above article – read it, take it in… we’d love to hear your thoughts…

Law Of Attraction x

In response to LOASecret’s post:
Thank you for creating such wonderful thread topics here!
1. I found this on your site & thought we would enjoy it here Law Of Attraction Exercises

2. visualization-tools

Visual Affirmations
Positive Lists

3. generating-the-momentum-of-abundance And Maintaining It
1. Similar Vibrations
2. The Right State Of Mind
3. Gratitude For Abundance
4. make life easier for people in some way

[while I do not like to look at receiving back when I give…it is true the love seems to multiply in the universe and give back in ways that just seem to be like a boomerang of kindness ]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

"Your emotions are your inner guidance system. They alone will let you know whether you are living in an environment of biochemical health or in an environment of biochemical distress. Understanding how your thoughts and your emotions affect every single hormone and cell in your body, and knowing how to change them in a way that is health-enhancing, gives you access to the most powerful and empowering health-creating secret on earth." ~ Christiane Northrup

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

23b6c90b25498cc06d18ff1bfeb6e241.jpg

“The most productive people take the time to create a work area where they enjoy spending time.” ~~ Brian Tracy (Book: Eat That Frog).

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content