login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Demonstrate Love ♥`•.

We all have our own ways of being love…If we come from love…demonstration from the best of what we know will always be evident…most of the time(:

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥
    A funny memorable example….I don’t remember how old I was….but truly a young one age wise & with respect to being privy to the vast info children have today. Anyway…a little neighbor friend and I were playing school and taking turns being teacher & student.

It was my turn to be teacher…and since my “stage of the game” had little exposure of learning from educators….all I could see in my mind’s eye…were cute little projects and a teacher grading efforts.

Playing school- “My student” was asked by me- “the teacher” to draw something. When she was finished I put a huge star of success on her paper…and wrote the words…BETTER THAN NOTHING.
For some reason I thought it meant the same as BETTER THAN ANYTHING.

Well needless to say…the child being older and more in tune with words & ideas…she took it personally and began to cry. Nothing I could say would make it better. It was like trying to take back an insult, and it was NEVER intended even close to how she took it.

The moral of my story, give people a break…they only know what they know from their experience(:

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥

This thread is sharing things related to loving-well….and allowing others to shine …and when something is loving…let them know you comprehend & felt it(: It is the best reinforcement you can give another to see the love they possess. Accept one another’s uniqueness Accept efforts of kindness. Be gracious …Love is not a comparison or a competition(: But then again, you already know that(:

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥

Related Threads
Some Profile

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥
Related Sounding Music (:
We May Never Pass This Way Again [w/ lyrics]
Like Columbus in the olden days, we must gather all our courage.
Sail our ships out on the open sea. Cast away our fears
And all the years will come and go, and take us up, always up.
We may never pass this way again.
  • ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥

3 things which close the heart- criticism, indifference and pessimism.

To put the world in right order,
we must first put the nation in order;
to put the nation in order,
we must first put the family in order;
to put the family in order,
we must first cultivate our personal
life; we must first set our hearts right .
~ Confucius

Energize Your Heart Energize Your MarriageSmart Marriages-great Presentation PDF The Institute for Applied Meditation, Inc
Daniel McMannis, M.Ed & Jana Staton, PhD, LCP”:http://www.smartmarriages.com/uploaded/handout.718-HeartRhythm.09.pdf
3 Things which close the heart from above pdf:
 Criticism: is seeing something in your partner
you don’t like. It comes from not seeing deeply
enough.
 Pessimism: is a dis-ease of the heart, a kind of
exhaustion when the heart’s energy has leaked
out.
 Indifference: is a disconnection between you
and your partner. You are withdrawn and
unaware of the connection between hearts

• ♥`•.¸¸.•´´•. ´´¯`•♥

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•Perfectly Imperfect -We have all heard that no two snowflakes are alike. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey. And while the universal force of gravity gives them a shared destination, the expansive space in the air gives each snowflake the opportunity to take their own path. They are on the same journey, but each takes a different path.
Along this gravity-driven journey, some snowflakes collide and damage each other, some collide and join together, some are influenced by wind… there are so many transitions and changes that take place along the journey of the snowflake. But, no matter what the transition, the snowflake always finds itself perfectly shaped for its journey.
I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. We, too, are all headed in the same direction. We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump into each other, we cross paths, we become altered… we take different physical forms. But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey. We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are.
Think of what understanding this great orchestration could mean for relationships. Imagine interacting with others knowing that they too each share this parallel with the snowflake. Like you, they are headed to the same place and no matter what they may appear like to you, they have taken the perfect form for their journey. How strong our relationships would be if we could see and respect that we are all perfectly imperfect for our journey.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free