login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Joe Rogan

How many of you know Joe Rogan? Of those of you that do, how many of you know that he is more than a host of a dumb TV show, he’s a very, very talented comedian.

Not only is Joe Rogan my favorite comedian, he’s one of my favorite people on this earth. To me he is Bill Hicks reincarnated and then some, and me saying that is a big deal. Bill Hicks was incredible.

Why do I like Joe Rogan so much? He is the absolute master of his medium, he uses it to entertain people but more importantly he teaches and inspires people. He uses his medium to spread his message and I think he does this very effectively.

What is his message? I think Joe Rogan is teaching people to be more open minded and loving, to live consciously, to question everything and to think for yourself. He’s not arrogant about it, in fact he’s quite self deprecating.

You can see some great clips of Joe Rogan on YouTube. A few of my favorites include Noah’s Ark, Devolution Of Stupid People and Dumb President.

Like Bill Hicks, Joe Rogan is pro drugs and this comes across in some interesting ways. Bill Hicks specifically pushed marijuana and magic mushrooms (active ingredient psilocybin, a psychedelic tryptamine) Joe Rogan specifically pushes marijuana and D.M.T (Dimethyltryptamine, another psychedelic tryptamine)

Their reasons for mentioning these specific drugs is to encourage people to take a “squeegee to their third eye” and accept that we know nothing, to become humble and curious and to realise how connected and similar we all really are. I don’t think they believe that psychedelic drugs are the only way to achieve this, but it is a shortcut and is unfortunately the only way some people will even come close to seeing this side of the universe.

Unfortunately it seems that most people are ‘too busy’ to meditate and too stuck in their ways to consider another perspective on anything.

Both Bill Hicks and Joe Rogan have incredibly beautiful and powerful messages, although they can both come across as a little crass or crude, the message behind these words is so touching they’ve both literally brought tears to my eyes on numerous occasions. (I’m talking tears of/for hope, not tears of laughter, although they’re both good at that too!)

Joe Rogan is the person that sparked my interest in D.M.T, this caused me to read The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman, which I’ve written briefly about in the What are you reading now? thread. If you’re interested in Joe Rogan’s thoughts on D.M.T make sure you check out this YouTube video clip.

P.S – I’ve put this thread in the personal development forum because like Bill Hicks before him, Joe Rogan is much a philosopher as he is a comedian.

Yeah I’m a big Joe Rogan fan too.

He’s consistent, passionate about his message (and his art/medium) and I love how he speaks his mind no matter what. He comes across as a very strong person, very solid and consistent.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather.” – Bill Hicks

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

And he is great on the UFC too!

mai

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content