login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How do you focus EVERYDAYS on affirmations in different parts of your life

Basically I have like 3 separate categories in my life that I want to work on with affirmations. They are Body, Social Life and Exams/School/Consistency. I already have 15 affirmations for each category and I want to think,repeat and visualize these as much as I can. As you can imagine I have to deal with school and homework’s. How many times a day do you think I should listen or read these.
I already had an idea of what I can do, basically record all 45 affirmations on my phone listen to it separately and for equal times for example listen to each affirmation 5 times a day for 5 minuets.
Or does someone else have a different plan?

Just a short note “notwithout”, if you were a subscribing member of bMindful you can download your affirmations in mp3 format. I’ve done that and it makes an easy way to put into action your stated plan (which, by the way, is a good one!)

Seek a healing touch practitioner, we offer a technique called mind clearing, it works wonders to quiet the mind chatter and help concentrate on your task at hand. Some of us offer distance work as well.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

In response to ThisIsBruce’s post:

Excellent info ThisIsBruce. I also write my affirmations on a 3×5 card and read them just before falling asleep and then again in the morning when I wake up. With affirmations one can add feelings to them. One friend use to smile. For me I would visualize myself in the goal I wanted how I felt having it and finally receiving it.

Peace,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content