login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Video Testimonial

I’ve been following gianmichael on twitter for some time, and had bookmarked his blog with the intention of reading a few of his posts that had sparked my interest.

Last weekend I sat down with my laptop and a cup of tea and opened it up. Two hours later and my battery was giving out, but I was still hooked!

There looks to be hundreds of posts there, all insightful and well written, often from a unique perspective that can leave you contemplative and incredibly grateful for having read them.

Yesterday after a short exchange via twitter, Gurudas signed up to bmindful and had a look around the site. He seemed to like the place so much that he mentioned it on his blog and even made a short video about bmindful recommending people come and join us!

Make sure you drop by his profile and have a read of some of the posts on his blog and if you use twitter, consider adding him for both stimulating debate and profound teachings!

I’m yet to read his book but it’s next on my list of things to do!

I really appreciate people spreading the word about bmindful like this, it really does mean a lot to me! and I’m honored to have someone like Gurudas on the site, let’s hope he sticks around! :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I started following gianmichael a day or two ago, he’s amazing!!! His site is really interesting and inspiring :)

YAY for greatness :)

Focus

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content