login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Have You Seen the Meditactics Meditation Project?

Have you seen the meditactics project?
(For gods sake, now dont believe im spamming or something, the meditactics project is a free absolutely non-profit non-religious phenomena OK?).

I find this to be an amazingly creative and healthy initiative, and would like to know some other peoples opinion about this as well.

The 100 hours of video and audio is all downloadable for free. (With ppl like The Dalai Lama, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ram Dass, Thich Nhat Hahn). Tons of documentaries about neurology, self-help, mind-training and stuff like that as well.

Oh, hold on the YouTube trailer is actually displayed on their page, here it is: http://meditactics.com/trailer.html

I like the fact that there is no organization or movement behind it all, just ordinary people doing their small part in order share knowledge concerning mind-training and meditation.

What do you think about it?

Take Care!!
Gregory

thanks so much for this Gregory ,I only just noticed it and i have added it to my favourates so i can download it when i get some disks .

it looks amazing and i love the fact that it is given so freely and such kind intentions ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content