login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmation Quick Search

Just quickly, I need to be up again in three hours :(

I’ve just created the Affirmation Quick Search.

You can access the quick search by clicking on the “Affirmation Quick Search” link on the right hand side bar of the bmindful forums.

This handy tool is a live search of the bmindful database and returns the top 30 most popular affirmations that contain the text that you have entered.

The affirmations are clickable so you can visit the profile of that particular affirmation and comment on it or add it to your list.

Unfortunately this is a premium member only feature, so if this is something you might find useful, and would like access to this, as well as all the other benefits of the premium membership (private messaging, avatars, signatures, affirmation MP3s, ebooks etc) then upgrade your account now!.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

LEE, this is a tremendous addition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I’ve said, I LOVE THE AFFIRMATION QUICK SEARCH!!!!!

Today, I needed a lot more single-mindedness to focus on todays frogs. I went to the affirmation quick search page, selected all, cut and pasted to Notepad and then to Word . It’s a quick process.

I then found the font that was appealing to me and put all my affirmations in bold. I used the bullets and numbers -> and located a bullet that had a box with a checkmark in it. Each large and bold printed focus-affirmation now has it checked as though already accomplished. It’s a great visual! I can move them around, word them slightly different and so on. Affirmations in process, and it is so.

Thanks Lee

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content