login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Tenants

Hi there new at this anyone can help me with a affirmation to attract good tenants. Seems everyone I get is good at the beginning but never last more than 1 year before the decide to go sour. What someone has Stable job respect apartment clean. Quiet. PAy on time. And say many years.

when I needed to get new renters, my affirmation was… I am attracting the perfect renters…. the only problem with that affirmation is…. what you think is perfect for you might not really be….. food for thought….

Kathy

Well , my experience doesn’t have to do with tenants but with temps. As the team leader of my dept. I have experienced many interesting characters within the past several months. Obviously if the person does not work out well they are let go and another person takes their place. I didn’t so much affirm anything at the time as this is all new to me upon joining this site, but what I did do was pray and ask God to send someone who is capable, hard working, with a good attendance record , if it be a woman then not so outrageous that she distracts all the men and if a man than not so arrogant that he won’t accept the authority of a woman. Needless to say the last two temps that came to work have been exactly what I asked for. Except the man talks too much. As I learn to use affirmations I see how I can turn this around into something like “ I affirm that no matter who the temp company sends me, I can train them to be the kind of worker I want and expect. Everyone has potential.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content