login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Newest★January 2023 To Be or Not To Be (being-ness)

Being 

Welcome to this new thread… this new moment… and welcome to wherever we all are in this present moment.

THE MYTH OF PERSONAL ENLIGHTENMENT- Article

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

• ~
      Today I empower myself to think outside boxes and push my paradigms! My pushes are gentle and highly effective

Quotes: “True freedom is when all the stories, all the insights, all the realizations, concepts, beliefs and positions dissolve. What remains is what you are; a vast, conscious, luminous space simply resting in itself, not knowing a thing, at the point where all things are possible.”
― Enza Vita

Anything that appears and disappears cannot actually be you because it is being observed by you. By removing the attention from these things and noticing what remains, you are left only with what is permanent — the truth of who you are.”
― Enza Vita

√ Yes, sometimes we need to make a change in what we do, but at all times we benefit from learning to love what we are already doing. It begins with accepting our life as it is. We still work to improve it, but all the while we accept it, we do not reject it.Here our spiritual inner work can profoundly affect our experience of life. The mind of desire, with what it wants and what it does not want, leads us into rejection, into dissatisfaction. Spiritual practice offers many approaches to this: here are several. First, we practice sensing our body. In sensing we have contact with our body, we become fully embodied. Unless we are in pain, our usual experience of our body is vague and neutral. Enhancing our contact with our body through direct and intentional awareness of it, through sensing, makes it vivid and even pleasurable. Through sensing, we revel in the mere fact of having a body. Through sensing, we love our body. And since our life is synonymous with having a body, through sensing we learn to love our life. During this life, we always have a body and thus always have the opportunity of sensing our body. Living in the sensitive energy, brings more aliveness to life. Through sensing, we can take pleasure in the simple fact of being in our body. by Joseph Nafton Love of Lifefrom Inner Frontiers.org site link..to read in whole context

Know the essence of your Goodness

is you

It is our own long-established, personal ways of being, experiencing, thinking , feeling, and acting that shove aside our intentions to be present, to live in presence. We believe that life blocks presence. We may even believe that to be more present we need to withdraw from life, maybe go on a retreat.

The reality is different. What needs to change is not the external circumstances of our life, but our inner life. We give exclusivity and priority to the wrong things inside us. Yet presence does not mean giving up all our usual ways of experiencing, thinking and the rest. It means adopting another way of being, one that does not replace our current inner experience, but wraps it, and us, within the loving arms of a wider, more objective, and more centered awareness.

Joseph Naft

Joseph Naft has taught meditation and spiritual practices since 1976. His other books include The Sacred Art of Soul Making: Balance and Depth in Spiritual Practice and two novels, Agents of Peace and Restoring Our Soul.

comment coming soon...

Naft quotes Buddhist master Achaan Chah: "If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace. If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom."

What might experience be like in the state of love? 

...[f]rom the wider perspective of the stillness, we know our thoughts as just thoughts. From that place, the thought "I" is just another thought. All thoughts show up as mere words, narrow and insignificant before the infinite cognizant stillness that enfolds us. Our reality transcends separateness.to read  in context & read more -May 28, 2018: Climbing Jacob's Ladder 14: Love

to listen->  Left-click for MP3 audio stream, right-click to download

Conscious Energy Practice

That field is where we truly live. So our practice during our active day consists of coming back to ourselves, back to the field of consciousness, even as we engage in all that we do. 

to read in context - link

For this week, please practice returning to pure awareness, to the conscious energy at the root of all experience.to read in context - link

to listen->  Left-click for MP3 audio stream, right-click to download

I continue to learn so much about what I desire.

I Am allowing

myself to  calmly, peacefully 

& harmoniously

just be.

I Am the contentedness

I am appreciating 

Thank you God.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content