login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

November’22★★Newest★★ YOU'RE HERE TO BRING YOUR HEAVEN ON EARTH

So, I told y,all before, I did a two year study on "Near death experiences" but the common theme of most stories was "You're here to bring your heaven on earth" That's because you're here to raise the vibration of the planet. You cannot raise the vibe if you're feeling negative, if you're feeling scared, if you are unsure. This is why I told y,all STOP WATCHING THE NEWS, the news is not here to inform you, they're here to get you scared, they're here to get you in a certain vibrational state because they know you create reality, if we get all these creators on the same vibrational plane of fear and negativity, they're going to create more of that on the planet, and that's what they want, whoever they are. You must take control of your mind, every morning you've got to take control of your thinking, what you're saying, what you're entertaining, what you're day dreaming, because all of that plays a vital role in your vibration. Your vibration, your frequency determines your reality

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I agree about Heaven on Earth 

experiences .

I enjoy making a conscious mindful

expectation/intentions of this every day. It’s a need for all else, and for the world.  
I am not here to be a Pied Piper ( for the world) because I don’t know what each individual needs/wants or what truly benefits them.

I am here to work on myself to such a degree that the authenticity of my heart remains open, good and transparent… and I believe we have a knowing when right-giving is good. And I believe prayer /surrender has a strong tendency to answer those questions sufficiently(:

I love being able to make a positive difference wherever I can, and I love making my life easier and better wherever it can.

I love rewiring my state of being to make room for my needs that allow me to be more gracious with others.

I love knowing all of us can do this .

I love knowing what a wonderful world this is as soon as I claim it and allow my part instead of being fearful and aggravated about the fearful things ‘out there’ 

I don’t believe this is a ‘head in the sand ‘ mentality’. I believe it is living from my Spirit’s point of view.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post: The plane truth, I thought this thought a few years ago.

"In the year 2033 "they" will be giving new Televisions away with a caution label on the box

(Watch at your own risk, why do you think we give these away free) 

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Today is a great day to live life as though it is Heaven on Earth.

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_ocean-ripples-over-sy-beach_6509.jpg

You have control over only three things in your life—the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take (your behavior).Jack Canfield

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBKfNhVanYiF3h-F-bToydJaiC8_EnFmFV5Edj_-de_sYa3qCdimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCWmFJDFT_gb--Gy030o0tKCO1LV2n1diDBg_kumojXMnIyMi_

9a8cddcafb91c05452b2a05618c098aa.jpg

success-quotes-spirituality.jpg

b6eb1f27c59ae3e45a681f44a285e717--french-words-beautiful-beautiful-names.jpg

af6bf5be2bbf64d91a36e877759f23b3--beautiful-soul-you-are-beautiful.jpg

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to The enterprise's post

I absolutely believe in the need to not listen to anything or anyone 

that lowers our inner guidance system

to live a life that offers

the mind and spirit

to be absolutely beautiful.

It’s true we can only choose these ideas for ourselves,

though the beauty of this is - we can choose.

Many people are convinced that we must like or admire everything they do, 

and it’s not up to us to keep convincing others once we tell them, it’s up to us to choose the beauty we love and live that beauty-

because beauty is who we are 

6aef3442428d60e02e8c373d152bd34c.jpg

This video is neither good or bad, when you consider your first order of business is taking care and slowly developing your consciousness. And give the rest of the world's problems to God.https://youtu.be/09maaUaRT4M

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content