login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

October’22★★Newest★★ Creating A Peaceful Life

"To meet everything and everyone through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can offer to the Universe"
-Eckhart Toll

I am creating a simpler,more peaceful life.

My body and mind have been asking for it for a long time and my soul keeps sending me little signposts in the things that I see ,feel and am attracted to.

Our home will become a calm sanctuary,in it will be things we love and use and they will be cared for with gratitude.

My bedroom will be my sacred space - the place where I go to meditate,daydream,write,read,and be with myself.

No photo description available.

May be an image of flower and text that says ""Have nothing in you to house that you do not know useful, or believe to be beautiful." -William Morris Decor Seashore"

May be an image of text that says "Deep within your soul is a door that opens into a world of wonder. Open the door and let the magic in. ProsperousPagan.com"

May be an image of flower

Thank you for your beautiful thread you are Creating.

I will love to watch it grow with its peaceful joy.

a5ffe69d27f117ce57727c7395f3f841.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Creating space, decluttering, and evaluating our beliefs about "enough" helps restore our home to its original purpose: refuge LISA AVELLAN THИCyHAB THE SIMPLICITY HABIT"

In response to flowergirl's post:

A beautiful quote

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

No photo description available.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content