login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

June ‘22★★Newest★★ Variety of Tools -Maintenance

I consider myself a high maintenance kind of person, and it do doesn’t matter as long as I stay on task. 
To me high maintenance simply means there are things that really matter to

me that I do that make a difference to me when I do them.

Am I flexible ? Definitely. I am flexible in how I go about things and flexible with results … because obviously we cannot control the results.

Am I a perfectionist, nah not really. I just go into things with the attitude of doing things things the way that will please me, and not a way that doesn’t .

So this is just me, this thread is to allow ourselves an opportunity to come clean and be on task with what we want and how we would like to experience things.

Image result for intentions feelings desired pics

your turn

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚ receiving what I desire💖's post:

I love your thread and your ease of writing is most welcoming...

I do not consider myself high maintenance. I am grateful for my station in life and I do have my routine.

I love working w/ on creating Happiness meetings which provide me structural support for my values and its great to write something and then manifest it onto existance.

I love working w/ chakras and doing energy work.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Joy Grows here's post:

btw love your response!🌻

In response to ♡ ˚ultimate energy of love 💖's post

I knew when I chose the words high and low maintenance, it would create conversation… and so glad you jumped aboard.

Some people think high maintenance is the car you drive, the house you live in, and even things surrounding income.

While so many things are important , I have very very simple tastes. Before I experienced a loss in my life … I would’ve considered myself low maintenance. I will have to review my reasons why later.

Though, as I had to adjust to my new normal I have had to truly work incredibly hard to reevaluate what matters to me and to keep them in place, and allow joy into my life in ways I had difficulty believing was going to be an easy task.

So I choose to call myself high maintenance because I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep me healthy, happy, appreciative and allowing the context of ease into my many activities to have what I want to reassess what matters to me.

We all have a purpose and our work is never done, not for ourselves and not for extending ourselves to others.

How does inner generosity(what you want you want to do for you)

and outer generosity (how you would like to serve others)speak to you?

If you could only love enough, you could be

the most powerful person in the world.

Emmett Fox

I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.

heart-of-the-earth.jpg

What's Energy work? Or maybe I should just google it, LOL

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Great question.

If you ask 10 different people, you'll get 10 to 20 different answers.

Overall, energy work involves a system that evaluates structural, chemical and mental aspects of health.

There are many different system approaches.

Kinesiology, Applied Kinesiology, Reiki, Chiropractic evaluation, muscle testing and IASTM instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, which I recommend looking up on youtube videos. A picture is worth a thousand words. I love IASTM. This can remove muscle adhesions and old injuries, such as neck, shoulder, lateral chest wall pain, stiffness and weakness can be loosened, strengthened, stretched. Tendons and ligaments included.

Other body techniques may include massage, acupressure  or acupuncture, EFT emotional freedom tapping (youtube video). Cranio-fascial therapy. Sweat lodges. Intermittent fasting.

Vibrational: crystal singing bowls (youtube); gongs, thundersticks, chimes.

Emotional: chakra balancing and alignment. Writing or using affirmations.

Workout: Yoga, pilates, dancing, belly dancing. Any dancing!

Water therapy: balancing meridians.

Meditation. Dream journaling and intepretation. Writing and journaling. Studying astronomy. 

Nutrition and exercise. This is core to connecting the body to clean, balanced whole foods - and treating any other medical, physical or emotional condition.

Liver detoxing (fatty liver: non-alcoholic vs alcohol induced).

Detoxing from drugs, food, or detoxing from any form of addiction.

Body: Emotion code flow chart.  Google on these. There are several different charts and its a great way to reference triggers and ways to release: physically or w/ affirmations. For example, back pain: upper: feeling unloved/ holding back love; mid back: guilt, "get off my back." Low back: fear of money/ scarcity, lack.

Also: 7 glands and the hormones.

Map of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins.

Music: it can be used to to open us up and like scary music in a thriller it can be frightening but either way, it causes us to physically respond, either it pleasure vs thrilling...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

The above list is not exhaustive.

Energy can get blocked, it can be released/discharged and it can be triggered.

Poetry, music, healthy foods, laughing hysterically, holding your new born baby for the first time, falling in love, receiving a miracle, loving your beloved fur baby, rescuing a person or an animal, praying for justice and then receiving it... all indescribably great and emotionally charged and releasing...

That's all energy biomechanics and its impact on human body and body movement.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for taking the time to explain this, it helps a lot :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post: In response to Joy Grows here's post

I agree, great to see all of these possibilities! Thank You JGH.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content