login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

May ‘22★★Newest★★ Meticulously Declutter Your Life

Today is a great day to declutter all that no longer serves you.

If this is of value to you please join in. 
thank you

may you enjoy and prosper (:

Join me(:

5e9fd505f0edf86714d5f05bdca46240.jpg

☑→ →     Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!

Clutter is nothing more than postponed decisions”
― Barbara Hemphill

“Time spent minimizing possessions is never wasted.”
― Joshua Becker

I love how I can take any important task or project and it becomes simplified and fun to my inner soul’s satisfaction.

It is okay to know what I know, to have learned what I have learned and feel I have wisdom… and that I am a capable person in areas I rarely gave myself higher praise for.

→ I love the playful, loving and lighthearted way I clear my mind.
All I do and all I am is Creative, productive and fun.

I AM. always well, provided for and completely safe the way I most love.

I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• As I let go of what is insignificant to me, I am better able to enjoy those things that are important to me.
  • I am highly organized.wall-art-painting-calligraphy-modern-minimalist-inspirational-life-zen-quotes-on-silk-canvas-perfect-for-hanging-without-framing-8_1024x1024.jpg?v=1481501263

• Each day I de-clutter one more area of my life.
    I work quickly and efficiently with all aspects of my life 
  • Each and every day I simplify my world a little more.
  • I appreciate the peace and joy of my home
  • I have the perfect living space
  • I am loving that I am living  in the home of my dreams!

• -I Am an ingenious co-creator
    •  I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

• -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in Divine  order, appreciation and freedom!
    • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing what works in my life…

• -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
    • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
    • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.

I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.

I love creating well independently of others

and with those I team with.

• -Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

• -I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

• I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

• My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, organized, whole and complete

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of cleansed energy

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am delightful!

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unique quality about this brand new day…I keep getting everything I want in ways that I have yearned for.Everything!

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

•  

I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life.

I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content