login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

March‘22★★Newest★ Feels Good Even Missing You

Post what you 💕 love

about good memories 

Sunrise-Carolina-Beach.jpg

Memories Of Enjoyment To Trigger More Of What You LoveRelated imageI AM NOW ATTRACTING DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION, FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE, HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING AND ABUNDANCE WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE WITH OTHERS ALONG THE WAY.ce3c6907f6a4214aa89377047d80b2ca.jpg

I can use my time as I like, and relish the true value of leading a joyful life with a glad heart.

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

CELEBRATING WITH EASEefyj_quote_032017.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

thank you to a wonderful Bmindful member/friend for posting this song this evening. 
Words can be beautiful affirmations

Feels Good Even Missing You

Even missing you makes me smile(:

Wow that is awesome reframing(:

→   What are my most treasured memories→   I love how I am vividly keeping and allowing the most beautiful memories of my beloved Alive and Well.I experience memories spontaneously.
→   My memories are awesome! I remember every wonderful morsel that brought me indescribable joy!→   I have extremely clear recall for great memories→   All my memories are useful and helpful in my quest→   My memories are a healing power.
  →   I focus on my blessings, goals and memories because they are awesomely healing

0906ccd5c3449b45dfaf2b5d7717985a--quotes-about-soulmates-suddenly.jpg

Barbara De Angelisquote♥ The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make not just on your wedding day, but over and over again and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife
Neale Donald Walsch quote♥ – The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. 

Burton Cummings has much soul back in the day, that tune his best.

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content