login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

March‘22★★Newest★★pg1Finding Happiness in Uncertainty˚

This thread is for all who would like to feel peace, joy and and greater clarity toward whatever they would like to experience for the future.

Join me in bringing on the good moments  you love 💗.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

• I am in the process of exploring who I might be, I only know My journey, and my destination and myself are extraordinary and all gets better with each passing moment.9eaa39f3039488121a00bea92a88b981--daily-quotes-best-quotes.jpg

Beautiful Article on Grief

Because you are a soulmate, you get which values really matter in life. You know how to cultivate friendship. You excel at companionship. You are well acquainted with the power of physical connection. You appreciate the joy of laughter. You know how to be vulnerable and have witnessed the transformative things that can happen when you open yourself to vulnerability. You're good at kindness. You know how to see things through over the long haul. You persevere like nobody's business. You're a master at selflessness and sacrifice. You think of life as an adventure. You have borne witness to the power of rituals. And despite your loss, you understand what a privilege and honor it was to have experienced a soulmate relationship. You appreciate the gift of gratitude.

I am so sure that you have the capacity to succeed at your grief quest because the skills it will take are the same skills you mastered as a soulmate.

to read more

Tonight I was sad. I allowed my sadness… then I realized it was because I loved so deeply and was loved back… that I was so sad. Then I felt grateful that I had what J had.

I know it’s still early in my grief, and I will feel all kinds of things. I am grateful I allow my feelings.

I was so sad this eve

I grateful I found love for so long , and that love found me

6895991e686f16d74a0e3ba668bcfc66.jpg

8698f4929c526f025e460a36f9f1fd15--hamlet-quotes-quote-art.jpg

b4391c7d1b546fe9dd67e2d4d4a38658--stability-deepak-chopra.jpg

Image result for victoria erickson quotes when we nourish love watching kids

b92cbe79c636c293faca4539e7c74498--slovenia-hale.jpg

9eaa39f3039488121a00bea92a88b981--daily-quotes-best-quotes.jpg

I have chosen to

focus on my blessings,

goals and memories.

I am sad but that is temporary

and happiness

is permanent.

To me, being able to anticipate the future with a more joyful spirit, is to embrace uncertainty. While that isn’t always happening… it is possible, and can become a beautiful habit with the joy of your spirit, with prayer,  with affirmations, with great self talk, with writing, with supportive people…

And then when you think you cannot look forward to something so uncertain …. so unique to what you think/feel would hold any promise… all can be just… well … to your joyful amazement.

• summary of 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PERFORM DAILY JonathanParker
      You can attract wonderful things to your life and open yourself up to limitless possibilities. I am going to share with you 5 Simple Steps that when applied daily, will keep your life moving in a positive forward direction.
    • Most people never ask themselves what they want. They spend most of the time thinking about what they don’t want. Start with determining what you want. What would you like to achieve? Envision what the best possible outcome would look like? Describe to yourself what your life would be like if your goals were realized. Use your imagination to create the scenes of success with the full realization of the outcomes you want. Notice the great feelings that accompany your positive vision.
    • Support what you want with positive images and affirmations every day.
    • Let go of your expectations while maintaining a positive expectancy for all possibilities regardless of circumstances.

Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs140a6fe240343b8f352646e02423c4bd.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content