login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘22★★ Newest ★★ Dearest Mood I Love(love letters)

Have you ever thought of writing to the mood you 💕love?

Lets tell our mood what we are feeling and wanting.

Enjoy(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

My Dearest Mood I 💕 Love,

Have I ever told you how much you mean to me? 
Yeah, I know I treat you like you are unimportant sometimes until something gets more difficult to do without you.

I would like to tell you know I love you and want you with me every single day.

Yeah I know people say one shouldn’t be so dependent upon you and carry on anyway. 
I kinda disagree. I am just being honest you are awesome!!! 

I found great ways to keep you close. I would like to tell you about them. Prayer is awesome!!! Affirmative prayer - beautiful.

Oh yes, exercise and eating well.

Drinking enough water.

Daily gratitude list, appreciation, intentions, afformations and affirmations. And there is more … though .. thought I would kick off my tools with these.

I also want to address authenticity, taking responsibility for my life, friends,writing,

and taping ,

wow planning…too …

I never realized how much I am

willing to do to keep you close.

You mean so much to me, and during these recent months I have needed you to show up while I am

doing all that I have… and you have. I often feel a need to thank my tools lol  Though I am simply so grateful for all I do to have you near me and what you do for me that I had to tell you.. I love you!!!❤️ 

Grateful and Appreciative, 

Self

My Dearest Mood I 💕, 

Just checking in. ❤️

I noticed after I ate well yesterday you were everything I remembered and loved. I am writing that to acknowledge that for me… and to tell you once again you are AWESOME and I love you.

I am not quite out of bed yet this morning, though I am looking forward to spending all day with you today (and everyday) for the rest of my life.

So today, I will have a really beautiful morning meal, and I would like to invite you during its thought of its planning,  the meal’s creation and sitting down to love the food choices.

My meals haven’t been the same since a recent loss , though I have found I can be happy, grateful and loving when I keep doing beautiful things for myself. So I am anticipating a great morning.

I actually have a lot of things planned all around YOU and today. I love telling you about it because I end up looking forward to YOU that much more. For example, during the wee hours of this morning I made an incredibly long list in my phone  of all the things I could clear out of my system that I want to accomplish tasks toward… and each item brought YOU here with delightful energy. 

I even have a plan of creating beautiful notebooks for things I want to remember and track that will keep you flourishing in my everyday life for my future. To offset this experience I have lovely things to write in with beautiful colors.

Have plans with others too to keep things lively.

Thank you  what I 💕, we are great together and always will be.

Together Forever, 

Self

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content