login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- - Winter’22Happiness Meeting 01/16/22:Are you 'really' listening?

This meeting is offering us to glimpse into something more precious the the worlds' most alluring, dazzling diamond, with its millions of individual facets and its flawless brilliance. It's brilliance, flawlessness, its sparkling light and its kaleidoscope of color and transparency, and its hue that together produce one very exquisite, complex, completely individual expression: And, YOU are more than that!  You are much, much more precious than diamonds! And, you are precious, your inner light is more than precious and you have an amazing kaleidoscope of color that is able to change into colors that have never been imagined!

The intention of this happiness meeting is one of our most powerful invitations to date. We will be exploring listening and asking questions that will trigger new insights and provide more illumination into self discovery, self care, energy, flow and co-creation.

This meeting will be con-joined with the previous meetings going back to 7/2022. There is a common theme that is focused on self care during times of high stress and/or rapid change. We would like to continue to be able to explore these various conversations as we continue to evolve.

In listening and with attunement, I intended to foster co-creation. 

All things are happening in the perfect order.

I AM co-creating sustainability, collaboration, passion for dynamic health and contribution!

Purpose fuels passion!

Previous Happiness Meeting
-In Reverence to the Mystery of Life

(01/09/2022)

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

These happiness meetings are really hitting the spot for me.  It's like coming to a very special place of replenishment. And, some of these topics really trigger powerful emotions. 

I am finding ways to empower myself, even when I am a space of vulneribility. 

I am learning that I AM making decisions on everything that I am experiencing.

I have also learned that what I ask for, I receive! There have been recent occasions when I literally asked for wisdom and WHAM, I suddenly see something in myself or in my Spirit place that delivers me instant feedback that causes me to grow in the most unexpected ways. 

These meetings give me this platform and I share parts of my self, my life, my thoughts or feelings but there is a lot that goes on and there is a lot of releasing and/or shaping of topics, the culmination of which has contributed to my learning the much needed gift of trust: trusting the journey, trusting the growth, letting go, and accepting, honoring and sanctifying my Spirit in this journey.

Trust, faith, hope and gratitude are the most powerful portals. These are the most relevant tools in all works of transformation and co-creation.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Are you listening ? Are you really listening to what your life is saying?
This is not about any one small or huge thing that has happened in your world. This is about your world … your place in it.
Think back to when you were so young… Think back as you are getting older. Think…feel as time has progressed… what are you acknowledging when you allow your world to speak to you through the infinite possibilities which were present,

though you chose

what you chose

and here you are.

What energy do you observe?

What’s it saying to you?

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Yes, there were some things we didn’t choose…

Though there were many connected occurrences in your life when you became old enough to think and feel

yourself …. and lessons were being learned…and you chose one thing over another

What am I getting at?

Choice.

Co-creatorship.

Feel your life.

This is not about feeling bad or good

It is about listening.

What do you hear about who you are and what you have always wanted?

As this energy begins to well up inside of you…

feel the energy of empowerment of choice.
Don’t be concerned how to do anything…

Just feel your desire. 

Are you listening?

Can you hear what is being spoken deep inside of you?

I would like to share a video about grief. Someone ‘out there’ may be asking, why? This video very lightheartedly answers that question… It’s a TED TALK

We don't "move on" from grief. We move forward with it | Nora McInerny

In response to ♡ ˚InspiredCreativeSoul's post:

That was an awesome talk. It touched all my senses, and it grew exponentially in my spirit about moving forward.
Then it began to touch my entire life, and it didn’t feel as though I was being disloyal to my beloved who has passed… to ‘move forward’ so early in my grief.

Please let me be clear, no this revelation was not about finding anyone new.

Though this sound… this feeling echoed with agreement from myself and my belief of what my soulmate always wanted for me-

to keep on keeping on…

moving forward.

So much of grief, asks the question …moving forward?
What the heck will that ever mean?

Though when listening …as the pain is allowed to be released over and over again, your Spirit can hear exactly what that means. Mine just did (progressively)

to be continued 

trusting-yourself-is-trusting-the-wisdom-that-created-you-quote-1.jpg

Affirmations

I Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.”

Affirmation #43504

• -

“I now have complete and unrestricted use of all things necessary to maximize my potential.”

Affirmation #7158

• -

“Today the mystery of me is irresistible to me”affirmation #8333

• -

The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it, and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift. I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned to its language”

affirmation  # 10692 

• -

I feel my feelings, allow them and create more of the world that my spirit is guiding me toward.

• -

I AM the empowered nature I have been seeking.

• -

Am

• I AM already feeling, thinking, being as I would prefer to be.

• I have perspective now.

• I can do this.

• I feel my feelings, allow them and create more of the world that my spirit is guiding me toward.

Quotes

I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers.

And the winners

are the ones

who really listen

to the truth

of their hearts.

Sylvester Stallone

• -

Each one of us is Life personalized. We are each Life as a person; therefore, each one of us contains within himself all the intelligence, the power, the faculties and the instruments for the expression of Life… To know that Life became you for a purpose and that you occupy a place no one else in all the world occupies. – Dan Custer (The Miracle of Mind Power)

• -

The principle of life is that life responds by corresponding; your life becomes the thing you have decided it shall be.

Raymond Charles Barker

• -

Thank you for posting that video. The author made several good points, the best point that I strongly agree with was when she described getting comfortable with being uncomfortable and I believe that this is invaluable.  

I gained a lot tonight when I looked over the happiness meetings from the last 6 months.

Every single meeting was meaningful and I gained something valuable from every exploration.

If you get a chance, please review our last 6 months and take a look at how much ground has been covered, and what became available from your work and your creation.

I enjoyed every meeting! It felt good to re-read: Continunity and change: Dancing the dance of inner peace. 

I love all of the empowering affirmations! Really excellent! BRAVO!

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Thanks Kathi, I will review the wonderful Happiness Meetings… soon.

And yes the Ted Talk video had a lot of very very meaningful points for me. I have watched it several times.

1) The biggest point for me was we don’t move on, we move forward with grief. I ABSOLUTELY loved that. Mind you I agreed with that point before watching this video… Though, it was more than the point, it was the speakers story, messages and delivery I needed/loved. This video will not be for everyone… like anything. Though more so with a video on losing a mate. 

I would say ‘one of’ the hardest things to process is progression without someone so close who has been with you thru everything for longer than many have done any one thing.

The experiences are so many stages of development and love that moving forward without these memories/energies are literally impossible. To try would be like an alien visiting another planet.

Anyway, her take reminds us… it is because of these experiences we are who we are today. This is not to say we were nothing before the involved involvement. It is to say we moved forward because of it and will always have this connection to everything … not as baggage… as love…as life… as progression.

One of the reasons this Happiness Meeting is so valuable to me, is it reminds me who I was before my lil’ family unit of ‘the two of us’. It reminds me that person , while incredibly young before the relationship, had a valuable inner being before and was allowed to spread her wings during.

And I recall that energy that threaded itself through my being, my heart, my growth. I am incredibly grateful for all that has come up for me.  Please don’t get me wrong, and don’t think I need to say this… though yes, there are some very uncomfortable moments… not to be able to have my true soulmate with me… just physically with me… Though as you said , about the video, it reminds us we need to find a comfort with the discomfort. As much as I don’t like saying that.. it has found merit. For me, it has truly meant using all the tools of my lifetime and then some. It has meant being okay with the release of tears ‘out of nowhere’ and understanding what a healing process even that is. I never felt the need for this … this way… with any other loss.
And death is not the same as any other loss… and each persons passing will not be the same in our own lives let alone other people’s experiences. Though I have found… there are commonalities to remind us we are all in this together… And one commonality, is while others may support us… we do this dance alone where it counts. And with the G_d of our understanding, we have never … and will never be alone…hence moving forward in Greater ways we could ever foresee alone.

Yes, I appreciate that you will forever "move forward with grief." That's the thing about loving each other, is that Love is eternal. You will both have the eternal Gift of that love, and it is completely incredible. And, this is a life time Love and the work of processing grief can cover a lot of ground and it has its own time table.

Your affirmations are fantastic...

Loved:  

The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it, and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift. I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned to its language”

I will move forward! (: And I will bring all of my experiences of love and life with me.

You are so right about grief having it’s own time table.
I am incredibly inspired to continue giving life my greatest attention toward all that matters to me.

I have sincere gratitude for having had all I have and have had.

While I claim that particular affirmation, I am not sure I created it… Though thank you Kathi for all your support.

I want to acknowledge you for your tenacity as well as your passion, enthusiasm and your rigor.

I am grateful for all of the joy that you bring to me and to many others!

Thank you Kathi.

I appreciate your kind words and your commitment to compassion, kindness and love .

I appreciate how inspiration is so valuable and up to us all to eat it for breakfast (:

Its within our power to keep allowing what we ❤️ love.

I have noticed the subtlety of how love transforms things.

In my Spirit, I've been more calm and I've noticed how I don't let things or people or events throw me for a loop. 

I don't allow people or events to change what I'm experiencing. I'm peaceful and sometimes in the middle of thought, sometimes not in any thoughts but just present, listening. During that neutral state, Im aware of how I feel the presence of love as its almost like feeling buoyant. I feel supported by it.

yes yes yes! Awesome!

I clear all the ways that I have forgotten my own wisdom and power!I

http://www.healing-affirmations.com/self-love-part-i/
Thank you member Barbara Clark for your wonderful wonderful site and affirmations. site

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content