login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘22★★ Newest ★★ Post Articles You Enjoy!

I have enjoyed Bianca Di Salva articles - and the link is not currently available.

this post is reserved for her great thoughts... when they resurface(:

by Bianca Di SalvoFinding the right balance of self interest and self sharing can lead to a life that feels more fulfilling overall. Both the pursuit of happiness and the pursuit of meaning are key to being fully here, fully expressed and fully whole

permission-granted-012.jpg

Here they are!!!!

Found some of the articles I love!- How To Create and Use Intentional Solitude Time

More! yaaay  Is Happiness Enough?

Regardless of where the emotion is coming from, the important thing is not to turn away from it nor to dismiss it, but rather to let it be, notice it and learn from it. Life is not about being above our sadness, anger and frustration. It's about being able to see them when they show up, then look at them with a sense of childlike curiosity to understand what they are trying to tell us. Ultimately each emotion offers us a real clue as to who we are, what matters and what we really long for in our lives.

I will check these links out later... just so happy to find them since my older links didn't work...
I kept the faith and they all materialized(:

How To Swim With The Current of Life www.biancadisalvo.com
[ three ways to transform your experience of difficult or painful situations and swim with the current when things aren’t so easy. ]
1.Exploration -leaning into the experience you have having rather than having an adversarial relationship with it.
2.Experimentation
3.Play
to read more

this link is broken... believing this article will material too!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content