login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER ‘21-‘22★★ Newest ★★ Even though… sleepy-affirmations

Start an affirmation with Even though, and you can create the energy and belief in what you are needing.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

When I can’t give myself a break when I get tired with things I need to complete

Even though I am incredibly tired, I have enough wisdom to stop for awhile and take a nice rest.

Even though, I am incredibly tired, I can see how much I have allowed myself to accomplish so far.

Even though, I am incredibly tired, I can enjoy a nap, knowing how great I will feel after to be industrious for my high valued tasks.

Even though, I still have so much to do, I can see I am doing better than I tell myself.

Even though, I cannot think the way I would like to think right now, I know resting allows my awesome self talk switch to be activated.

Even though I am feeling better, I still allow myself to get more needed rest.

Even though, I can see myself beginning again, I lovingly give myself some relaxation.

Even though I can feel the wisdom in all of this, I allow myself to feel supported in beautiful self-care 

Even though I am accomplish more and still doing… I still allow myself to step back and admire what I have done so far.

Even though I am bit sleepy, I can tell myself I am tired for valid reasons… and by pacing myself I not only feel more rested , I can continue on in ways I thought I would never be able to do.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content