login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUTUMN ★★Newest ★★pg2//Friendly Universe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

Image result for affirmations for  fun pics

4753d2aca15b9f32f5fa1ce2690dad05--nerd-quotes-soul-quotes.jpg277586a49d374165765b0b232c1dfc3f.jpegmusic%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Today everything I do and everything I AM represents a friendly universe.

Meals-… Prepping, creating and ingesting my food is a perfect experience.

When I am cleaning, organizing, decorating, minimizing my sanctuary of a home… I visit my ideal self and ask how would I like things to be, and I choose to accommodate.

When I feel I have done enough for awhile … I enjoy rest and relaxation in ways that my ideal self says - perfect!

When I look at a big project, my ideal self creates pieces at a time to flow through each project in a timely joyful fun loving manner.

When I am getting dressed…The clothes which bring me joy are right at my fingertips. I am comfortable. I am presentable for myself and going anywhere.

When I am washing up…. I am mindful and appreciative of how well I take care of myself.

When I am brushing my  hair, I notice how healthy and nicely styled I allow my hair to be.

When I journal, I have so much fun. I capture things in ways which make my spirit so glad I wrote…. And choose to write consistently

When I think I will never get something completed , I will be amazed at the handiwork and creativity I have already done… and know the universe is a friendly universe and all is coming along even better than it needed to.

When I don’t want to do something that I would really like to have done, I will be super compassionate with myself… and take my inner child by the hand and remind her this is a friendly universe and we will find ways to enjoy the process(:

When I have time and energy constraints, I remember to breathe and 

remember this is a friendly universe…. and all is just about 2 things Start&Continue. It’s all good in a friendly universe.

Independent,Resilient,Capable,Wise,Fun&Supported♡˚

3ab6f60b8a6622043e0ffb9409321d17--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

✅Completion… Accomplishing Things

Joyously&Independently

d05aff2099b5135e8b1ef8d0d03feb12.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content