login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUTUMN’21 ★★ Newest★★Page 1What Are We Thinking? Lets RethinkThis.

Intro Page see.link

Mr. Brightside recently posted the following quote:

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”― Buddha

Taking this in what are we thinking right now? What is our pattern of thinking? Let's utilize this thread and create the thought/feeling we would most prefer to create our reality.

I know for myself I truly utilize affirmations, and it makes worlds of difference. Though I also know I have had a few stressors, and I have been hearing my internal and occasional external verbiage, and I choose to be more pleased. Please join in whenever you like and let 'flip things' to the reality we know we want (:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Please join in whenever you like and let 'flip things' to the reality you know you want (:

Self Talk:

If not what I am hoping for … something magnificently better is surely going to be.

I am wise, appreciative, capable, faithful woman. 
Prayer works, and I believe in outcomes that will serve me well.

I focus on changing what I can from one inspired action to the next.

I am able to work hard, and I am able to work easy. I always allow for what I truly feel would serve me in ways that give me a very good life, that leaves me satisfied in my spirit and my external experiences.

Self Talk:

I think with the beautiful end result in mind. I let go of anything I yearn for, and feel blessed for what is here Now.
I am so grateful for all I have and have had. I am so grateful for the years of love and lessons.

I appreciate how I will live a good life because of my past, and because of choices I make everyday in the present. My actions are magnanimous. I AM great organizational skills.I will use my talents in all areas of my life to give me the life my spirit is preparing me for..

I allow today to be a great day, because after all a lot is up to my perceptions of my mind. I will use my heart to remind me of the joy I am capable of.

I choose to have joy as my best friend and we will love each moment as the spiritual gift it is.

Self Talk:

I know we say 60-80 thousand thoughts a day… and they say most of them repeat themselves. When I repeat I want my thoughts to be a continuous cradle of love giving to me generously.

Today is the day, I am content with how i/I AM.I am content with the happenings, and my thoughts/feelings.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content