login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Happiness meeting: 10/11/2021:Soul Voyager: Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual health.

Welcome All to the latest Happiness meeting.

The intention of this meeting is to inspire creativity and bring joy into your current growth process. In this meeting, you will be encouraged to discover the world around you as a supportive environment that allows you to feel your own instinctual need to make deep changes and cultivate Spiritual health.

Previous Happiness Meeting   -SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★HappinessMTG-Ownership Of Our Own Energy-

PREVIOUS HAPPINESS MEETING-Happiness Meeting 08/2021: The secret life of LOVE: A Celebration of Life and of Love.

RELATED HAPPINESS MEETING :Metacognition:Cultivating Spontaneity, tapping into cosmic contribution

RELATED HAPPINESS MEETINGAug 2019 HappinessMtg--★★Breakthrough-Workout: Receptivity, manifesting Abundance&Awaken deepest desires

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

The cultivation of Spiritual health:

My Spirit place is in need of some TLC! A large part of restoring balance is taking time, in peace and listening for inner silence. It takes time in silence to get into my Spirit place.

What I want is a connection with my Spirit. My intention is attunement, with unity, with my one system that is responsible for the many parts, the mental, physical, emotional parts. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Vital energy and what your body wants to hear

Affirmations on releasing:

~  It feels good to be still.

~  Night time is my time to heal.

~  With every new breath, I invite peace, tranquility and healing in.  As I exhale, I give thanks for this day.

~  All Healing is a work of love.  I choose to love and nurture all Healing.

~  I trust in my process of life.

~  I love and respect my Spirit.

~  My body deserves healthy foods, kindness and respect.

~  I am in the process of positive change.

~  I am connected to all parts of my body.

~  I AM focused and calm.

→   I love you. I am sorry. Thank you.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥
I want my life to be the embodiment of love I AM

I want my spirit place to only know a passion for living which has been thoroughly cultivated throughout life by love,

and will continue to grow in breadth and depth.

I want my heart to encompass ♥️ LOVE 
that Higher place of love

which gave birth to my  relationship / connection with my soulmate

and will never die.

8dbead688375de91b90969c2b9dddf1f.gif

Love is eternal.

I want the love I AM to bring me complete peace and utter joy.

→   Today I Am the freedom that allows the love I Am.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥ Affirmations coming soon

I am always already receiving far more love and happiness than I could ever give out. I always give with an attitude of gratitude.

I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.

→   I trust in the power of love to heal and guide me in all ways.

→   I am thankful for the love I am being shown

03ddf8280ef04cd80a8610a2aa33e2ac.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbpm_iBlsXZBwsbKgdF5eMkQ-soXSvLPhBqDXQ72Ksxsw43NC04Q

638e534e4d343c30049e19074f5e879c--positive-life-quotes-positive-vibes.jpg

→   I go thru life with a deep sense of spiritual confidence because nothing is impossible for my G_d, the Creator of the Universe.

→   G_d takes care of all my needs.

→   I move with ease through time and space

→   my energy is pure and radiates wholesome Good in every fresh new moment

→   My stressors have become enlightening and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

→   I consciously commit to flexibility, focus and detachment

→   I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life.

→   I celebrate the joyful, certain power of relentless incrementalism as I create my good life.

→   I Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

→   I have a G_d given  power within that can do the most incredible healing things.

→   I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

→   I will choose the world I want to live in.  →   In the center of my being, there is always stillness and peace.

→   I am whole and as perfect as it matters to be I am strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.

I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.

a83ee4836a8748df07e5f765a1e2df30--reiki-practitioner-love-and-light.jpg

→   I allow myself to be the love I Am.

→   I Am Love Love I Am

With prayer, I can be uplifted with Great Love.

Related image

Affirmations

I AM Love

→   I AM peaceful about everyday tasks and create my day with faith filled optimum joy, optimism, and hope for now and the future.

I Am 💕

I AM Infinite Divine Consciousness

You uplift the way you look at things and your reality will meet you in Higher Places.

→   Imagine a voice coming from your heart. What is that voice saying?Link

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbpm_iBlsXZBwsbKgdF5eMkQ-soXSvLPhBqDXQ72Ksxsw43NC04Q  →   I AM inspired, encouraged, motivated, and energized with the faith, love, and wisdom necessary for me to be gentle and  kind to my self.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚AlwaysMostBenevolentOutcome's post:

Thank you for you posts! I echo your posts about love.

I believe that love is a large part of our Soul purpose.  We are also here to learn and to grow.  I love learning, and this happiness meeting is coming at a perfect time as I just joined a gym, and I will be working out and taking different classes and really making health, fitness and greater flexibility a top priority.

I am going to take a pilates mat class, and there is a cycling class. There is a swimming class or I can just do laps in the pool. There is a jacuzzi, a dry spa and a steam spa. Tons of support and a thriving community. I also found free dance classes!! 

I plan to use this happiness meeting as a bridge into making my health - as well as my Spiritual health my new top priority.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

Thank you Kathi.

And thank you for this HappinessMeeting because where I am is allowing love. The kind of love that directed my ways for decades. It always seemed to be more than myself.

So, I pray that my life gift is simply and powerfully LOVE.

Post in process 

Affirmations:

I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now feel these emotions in my body.

I gently release that which makes me feel unsafe.

I let go of everything that does not protect me. I Am healed. I AM acceptance.  I AM accepting  each moment where I AM.

My past, my present look forward to my future… now that I know I can choose harmony in my thoughts.

I AM grounded and thoroughly reality based and my feelings are hugged with the love I love.

G_d is my way. Many times a day I shall pray.

Spiritual - I choose to read spiritual material which enhance and satisfy my spiritual thirst.

Vibrational Energy   I choose to uplift myself from a grounded perspective.

Health and Fitness I easily maintain and create my health habits always exceeding my ideal.

Nutritious delectable meals (easy to maintain routinely)

I go thru life with a deep sense of spiritual confidence because nothing is impossible for my G_d, the Creator of the Universe.

In response to ♡ ˚Allowing Gifts of Gratitude's post:

Thank you for your kind support!! I had erased my previous post before I saw that you had responded! I apologize! 

I stand by that earlier post, however I did reframe it to focus on how I intent to use this meeting on Spiritual Health as a foundation for focusing on my physical health.

I love linking body work with affirmations that touch on the powerful connections b/t our body, our energy, our flow, our vitality, our chakras and our ability to do powerful releasing or other types of deep transformative purging.

This happiness meeting can be very instrumental for choosing any new priority that you choose!

I am looking forward to tapping into my Spirit, and not having an agenda.  

I am most interested in this moment... this connection... 

I give myself permission to get out of my head, get out of my beliefs and just BE.

I am at a perfect place, at the most beneficial time to do a lot of releasing...

love that spiritual and health are primary focus.

(me too)

I love the sound of that gym you joined(:

In my previous post, I mentioned releasing.

This morning, I was laying on a yoga mat with an ice pack under my back. I hurt my back while moving some things around.  It's been 6 weeks and my back pain has gone from acute sciatica, also now called deep gluteal syndrome, which is a much more accurate depiction, IMHO. 

Long story short: My expectations (regarding the healing process, time frame and the pain management) were not realistic. I've never had anything like this before. And, there is a connection b/t severe back/neck pain and other life events. Enter: releasing/purging!!!!

Another short story - cut even shorter!

True liberation is when one overcomes pleasure/pain, thus, awakening untapped consciousness and get new level of release which give you new freedom to function and explore the inner planes of consciousness.

My back pain has presented itself - and there is both a physical and a spiritual connection.  

I can now serve in both realms, the physical and the Spiritual realm intelligently, by responding to this as a communication from my greater evolutionary growth.  Everything my body tells me, I am now listening newly.  I listen with interest and with compassion.

***  I freely and immediately release myself and I release others from any/all past hurts or unexpressed communications.

***   I am completely free to choose my highest level of interest, passion and function.

***  I choose to invoke all of my sense organs, analogous to instinct, and I hereby call on these senses one by one and I awaken them on the seven planes of manifestation

What Are The Seven Planes Of Existence?

article link by Vianna Stibal

7 Planes of Existence

article link-by Michael Teachings

link Rabbi Schachter's interests in the universality of spiritual truths has led him to study and dialogue with Catholic monks, Native American elders, Buddhist teachers, including the Dalai Lama, Sufi masters and humanistic and transpersonal psychologists. His synthesis of these wide-ranging experiences makes his teaching unique and invaluable.

His own experience of aging and eldering impelled him to found the Spiritual Eldering Institute in 1989, encouraged and assisted by professionals and colleagues in the field of aging. Originally part of ALEPH, SEI is now an independent, non-sectarian organization while the ALEPH Sage-ing Project focuses on Jewish programming.

He has since developed and taught the workshops to many thousands of individuals seeking to expand their awareness to match our extended life span.

Quotes:

Ultimately, our questions must emerge not from mental categories, but from deep within the heart. They must rise to the surface of our beings as we sit in silence, so that they are not just the old questions which we raise whenever we have nothing else to talk about or just for the sake of argument. They need to be the questions which make a difference in our lives.” Zalman Schachter Shalomi

In our daily meditations, we pray to the Divine who fills the world, and fills our hearts, and moves us from rung-to-rung, until we arrive at where we have always been. And then we take another step so that the soul can come to encompass the vastness of the knowable as well as the unknowable.

Zalman Schachter-Shalomi

Special THANK YOU for helping me post the above 2 articles!!

HUGS HUGS HUGS for you technical expertise!!

my pleasure(:

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post

back this afternoon

Looking for good theta music… 

thank you for your patience (:

Theta waves are associated with ➤ Increased sense of inner peace and emotional stability ➤ Deep relaxation ➤ Improved memory ➤ Heightened intuition and inspiration ➤ Calms the chatter of your mind ➤ Increased psychic abilities and sense of spiritual connection ➤ Speed healing, improved physical healing ➤ More restful sleep ➤ Release beneficial hormones related to health and longevity ➤ Reduce mental fatigue ➤ Reduction of anxiety and stress 

I believe the need has to be present, though the Theta music is really assisting me(:

The affirmations did their job this eve also(:

"Letting go is not the same as aversion, struggling to get rid of something. We cannot genuinely let go of what we resist. What we resist and fear secretly follows us even as we push it away. To let go of fear or trauma, we need to acknowledge just how it is. We need to feel it fully and accept that it is so. It is as it is. Letting go begins with letting be." ~ Jack Kornfield

I am one w/ my Creator- G_d.

What G_d  gave me and my Beloved  can never be taken away.

Gratitude is continuously instilled in to my Spirit, and my Spirit  is immensely comforted.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post 

You are truly being compassionate with yourself, Kathi! And not only are you listening to your body , you are complying with its needs. Bravo!a236e93bdf3b9f3c3c43980cc31bd9ca.jpg

Please everyone feel free to post.. 

I have been taking up a lot of room... doing much spiritual emotional work, I may remove some... though for now it has assisted me greatly.

this has been a wonderful topic, thank you Kathi for creating another Happiness meeting!

In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet's post:

Love your healing path... Love all of the freedom and your continuously reaching, trusting and creating your Spiritual path.

Please feel free to leave all of your great work!!  You never know!  People respond to visual optics, and I learn a lot from other people, all the time. It happens when I'm not even noticing. 

Love your new name!! 

My back pain is getting better, exponentially.  I'm amazed, absolutely amazed.

48 hours ago, I was in such a crisis,... Saturday evening, 48 hours ago, I was beyond exhaustion, I feel asleep, ended up sleeping one of the deepest sleeps I've ever had. I'm staying at a friends house and he said I slept for 3 hours.  I felt like I had just a power nap, but no, 3 hours. When I awoke, I was amazed at how deeply I slept. Do you know, that there are no words available for me to express this! When I woke up, I told my friend that I thought I received a healing.  Then, that night, it happened again!!!!! I woke up at 2:30 a.m., again, 100% amazed.

Today, my affirmation:

I am in the best place... to create, to love my self, celebrate my life, celebrate my Spirit and embrace my health and keep growing...

thanks Kathi(:

I am so happy about your healing. You sound wonderful!

I've come up with a few questions to ponder for this meeting:

1) What inner spiritual work is helping you the most these days? What would you like to be doing or doing more of in spiritual area?

2) What epiphanies have brightened your day(s) lately?

3) What within yourself  has equipped  your positive views on living in the present, thoughts on the past and beliefs about the future?

I am experiencing powerful waves of loving💕 peace and security and this experience occurs often and with exponential benefits.
~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

some affirmations repeated from above:

→   I go thru life with a deep sense of spiritual confidence because nothing is impossible for my G_d, the Creator of the Universe.

→   G_d takes care of all my needs.

→   I move with ease through time and space

→   my energy is pure and radiates wholesome Good in every fresh new moment

→   My stressors have become enlightening and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

→   I consciously commit to flexibility, focus and detachment

→   I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life.

→   I celebrate the joyful, certain power of relentless incrementalism as I create my good life.

→   I Am experiencing the awesome Goodness, Joy, Resourcefulness and Liberation of surrendering which now is charging up my God-consciousness.

→   I have a G_d given  power within that can do the most incredible healing things.

I AM Infinite Eternity’s Breath …only knows of love, peace and contentment.

→  Today I gather my things, my thoughts and my feelings and finalize whatever needs finalizing with finesse, quality and beautiful ˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧
I AM grounded , thoroughly reality and supernaturally heavenly based.

My feelings

are hugged

with the love,  peace and joy I love.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace and powerful places of completeness and  joy

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

My past and my present look forward to my nurtured future

with delight

because

I AM spiritual peace and my needs are all being met with a rhythmical

and awesome G_d presence-Supernatural

Spiritual flow.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧
I go thru life with a deep

sense of spiritual confidence

because nothing is impossible

for my G_d,

the Creator of the Universe.

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

I am experiencing waves of peace and security.

I Am  SPIRITUAL Peace

I AM Daily Authenticity

I Am Renewed

aI AM  Spiritual Purity

I AM Joy of 

Spiritual Gifts and fulfillment 

I AM
Spiritual Clarity 

I AM gift of 
Spiritual Hope 

I AM 
Spiritual Receptivity

I AM 
Spiritual Peace

and

I AM Completely healed mind body spirit 

I Am Renewed daily

I AM Totally energized by waves designed and authored by my Perfect Creator; My G_d 

I Am Past Present Future energy of perfect  love.

In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet's post: In response to ♡ ˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet's post

1) What inner spiritual work is helping you the most these days?

Prayer

and affirmation.

For example:

I am experiencing powerful immense loving waves of peace and security and this experience occurs often and with exponential benefits.

and intentions… for example:

Today I gather my things,

my thoughts

and my feelings

and finalize whatever needs finalizing

with finesse,

quality

and beautiful 

˚RhythmicFlow of AllNeedsMet

My epiphanies are continuous. Since a loss of great magnitude, I have been utilizing my tools and allowing greater compassion, understanding and connection.

Post in process … will return (: 

my thoughts will be reposted tomorrow or next day(:

3) What within yourself  has equipped  your positive views on living in the present, thoughts on the past and beliefs about the future?

Thank you for these questions.  These are excellent!

1) What inner spiritual work is helping you the most these days? What would you like to be doing or doing more of in spiritual area?

Actually, I give a lot of credit to the happiness meetings. Its been about 6 or 7 years now that we've been doing this, and recently, I changed the way that I opened the meetings.  I used to write what I called context. It provides structure and provides a foundation that the writer can then build upon.

This meeting, it came much faster and due to my back pain, I was not able to sit and compose my thoughts. And that was a first step.  Just like picking up a bow and arrow and aiming for this title, that of a Soul Voyager aiming at Spiritual health.

Another point, this back pain has served as a powerful purpose.  I view this not just as an injury but from a larger scale, the back pain is very symbolic of a larger picture, psychically and spiritually. Back pain is a real game changer, and when anyone is struck with an acute gluteal syndrome, its time to sort out serious life structure and life support needs. And that is where I am. 

The greater spiritual work that I am doing right now is the work of elimination.  I have a lot of stuff and its all in storage. And, I really want to change the way I live and work. I really need to make major adjustments, and getting rid of a lot of stuff will lighten my burden and allow me freedom to create and allow me to function.

I want to study more. I want to study many things. History, economics, social change, and I am always interested in environmental science and space. I want to learn to sail and I would love to enjoy time sailing and traveling, eating better. Maybe do some fasting and get my body into really healthy shape. And, I am interested in writing too.

Learning more about my connection to the Universe, and learning how to open myself up to the Universe.  

I'm still learning about what I want and what my true purpose is today.

I am enjoying my new relationship with the Universe, and being open to receiving newly, incredible love, energy, inspiration and abundance. 

I empty myself like a cup, so that everyday I can be filled with gratitude and with joy for this day!

I allow this moment and this time to be full of wonder, and I am grounded in peace.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content