login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUTUMN’21★★Newest★★WHAT YOU IMAGINE, IMAGINES YOU

WHAT YOU IMAGINE, IMAGINES YOU

WHAT YOU IMAGINE TRANSFORMS NOT JUST YOU AS A PERSON, BUT IT SHAPES YOUR ENVIRONMENT AS WELL, THEN YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, TRUST ME, IT'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

YOU SEE, NEVILLE GODDARD TEACHES THAT YOUR LIFE WHETHER YOU REALISE IT OR NOT, EXPRESSES WHAT YOU'RE IMAGINING, YOUR WORLD, ALL THE CONDITIONS OF YOUR LIFE ARE THE OUT PICTURING OF YOUR STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS, OF WHAT'S GOING ON INSIDE

IN OTHER WORDS, YOUR WORLDS A MIRROR, IT'S A MANIFESTATION OF YOUR MENTAL ACTIVITY, AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT, LET THAT SINK IN

BUT HERE'S THE THING, NEVILLE POINTS OUT, THAT YOUR IMAGINATION TENDS TO MOVE ACCORDING TO HABIT, THAT IT FOLLOWS CERTAIN DEFINITE PATTERNS, CALL IT YOUR HABITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS, YOUR HABITUAL THOUGHTS, WHICH THEN LEADS TO YOUR HABITUAL ACTIONS, YOUR MECHANICAL BEHAVIOR, WHICH IS WHY YOU KEEP DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, RIGHT, BECAUSE IT'S SUBJECT TO YOUR INNER BEHAVIOR, YOUR INNER HABITS

WHAT NEVILLES TRYING TO SAY IS, THAT IF YOU DON'T CONTROL YOUR IMAGINATION, THEN YOUR IMAGINATION WILL CONTROL YOU

SO, HOW DO YOU ESCAPE IT? HOW DO YOU CONTROL YOUR IMAGINATION IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT? IT'S ACTUALLY SIMPLE, SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, YOU'RE ABLE TO MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT BY CHANGING YOUR INNER SELF, BY REPLACING YOUR INNER CONVERSATIONS, THAT'S IT, YOU CHANGE YOUR INNER PATTERNS YOU CHANGE YOU OUTER WORLD

THINK ABOUT IT, WHAT ARE YOU TELLING YOURSELF MOST OF THE TIME? DO YOU CONSTANTLY SAY THINGS LIKE, I CAN'T DO THAT, NO ONE LOVES ME, MAKING MONEY IS HARD, I ALWAYS GET SICK, I ALWAYS ATTRACT THE WRONG PERSON, ALWAYS IMAGINING THE WORST, IF LIFES A MIRROR DON'T BE SUPRISED WITH YOUR CURRENT REALITY

YOU GOTTA DIE TO SELF, NEVILLE SAYS, WHERE YOU SHED THE OLD AND YOU PUT ON THE NEW, MEANING, YOU DETACH YOUR IMAGINATION FROM YOUR PRESENT STATE, THE STATE YOU DON'T WANT, AND YOU MATCH IT TO THE STATE YOU DO WHAT, YOU MATCH YOUR INNER SPEECH AND ACTION TO THE SPEECH AND ACTION OF YOUR FULFILLED DESIRE, BECAUSE YOU COULD SAY ALL THE RIGHT WORDS AND AFFIRMATIONS OUT LOUD, AND PHYSICALLY DO ALL THE FANCY TECHNIQUES THAT YOU LEARN OUT THERE, BUT IF YOUR IMAGINATION, YOUR INNER SPEECH ISN'T MATCHING YOUR FULFILLED DESIRE, THEN YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME, NOTHINGS GOING TO CHANGE, WHY? BECAUSE IMAGINATION ALWAYS WINS, IT ALWAYS WINS, DON'T EVER FORGET THAT, AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR OUTER WORLD, THEN CHANGE YOUR INNER WORLD FIRST, THAT'S THE SECRET

LOOK, I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT THERE'S NO EXTERNAL GOD OUT THERE, WHO'S GOING TO SAVE YOU, OK, SO STOP LOOKING OUTSIDE YOURSELF. YOU KNOW WHAT WILL SAVE YOU? 

YOUR IMAGINATION IS WHAT WILL SAVE YOU, HOW? YOU CLAIM IT, FOR INSTANCE

I AM HEALTHY

I AM WEALTHY

I AM ENOUGH

I AM AWESOME

CLAIM YOURSELF TO BE THE THING YOU DESIRE, IMAGINE IT, LIVE IN THE END DESPITE WHAT YOUR SENSES TELL YOU, AND KEEP REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER, UNTIL IT FEELS REAL, AND THEN HERE'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT ONLY WILL YOUR OLD HABITS DIE, BUT NEVILLE SAYS, THAT IF YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL TO YOUR DESIRED STATE, YOUR FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SELF WILL FIND WAYS FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF YOUR END, DID YOU GET THAT? YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE END, YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE END IN IMAGINATION, WILLS THE MEANS, BECAUSE YOU GET WHAT YOU BELIEVE

Joshua Tongol

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Great food for thought!

Today is a great day to imagine only the ideal from my spirit place to the external world.

Today is a great day to be the co-creator I AM.

Today is a great day to do the inspired actions that I allow from my better feeling place imagination.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

KNOWING ~ I know that G_d is my source and supply. I am constantly provided for. I manifest abundance and prosperity with ease. I joyfully anticipate each day's blessings and give thanks as they appear.

frominspirelove.net/affirmations 

Today I allow joy from my inner world to my outer world and I give thanks for the ability to do this.

Today I see myself joyfully accepting my abilities, my experiences, and all the security and comfort I am allowing myself to Now feel.

Today I am believing Good things are continuously happening to myself and the Universe.

Today I claim I can create the routines I need to begin doing anything I need for myself in better better ways.

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

I love this:

CLAIM YOURSELF TO BE THE THING YOU DESIRE, IMAGINE IT, LIVE IN THE END DESPITE WHAT YOUR SENSES TELL YOU, AND KEEP REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER, UNTIL IT FEELS REAL, AND THEN HERE'S WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT ONLY WILL YOUR OLD HABITS DIE, BUT NEVILLE SAYS, THAT IF YOU REMAIN FAITHFUL TO YOUR DESIRED STATE, YOUR FOURTH DIMENSIONAL SELF WILL FIND WAYS FOR THE ATTAINMENT OF YOUR END, DID YOU GET THAT? YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE END, YOUR EXPERIENCE OF THE END IN IMAGINATION, WILLS THE MEANS, BECAUSE YOU GET WHAT YOU BELIEVE

Joshua Tongol

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content