login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★ Affirmations For Better Better Better

This thread is yes for more affirmations!!!! I experienced a shift and want to enhance/reinforce this new energy with affirmations. Feel free to join in with what creates your enhancement.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

It is safe for me to reprogram my brain now. It is safe for me to choose new perspectives for myself.

I AM my safe place. Everywhere I go, I am at home.

→   I ALLOW MY LIFE TO BE GOOD

→   I choose to feel better all day every day.

→   Allowing GOOD is great. I choose to continue this pattern.

0dd7d24475c634439453005609715327--good-morning-happy-sunday-godly-woman.jpg

→   I choose to Be the love I Am today. I choose to complete all I need completed and love every bit of the journey I am on. It is Powerfully so. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

→   I choose to organize and decorate my home ... as though it contained my finest resources for my present and my ultimate gifts for the future.

→   Today I choose to allow my feelings to be what they are to continue the authentic places in me I love to observe

→   I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative and free.  →   I choose to feel incredibly accepting, joyous, grateful, appreciated, appreciative, loving, loved and totally free

→   I choose to feed my spirit a healthy diet!

→   I have chosen how to love this day, and now I choose to enjoy.

→   I choose to enjoy my list of to do's ... to create a series of ta da's

→   I choose to take exquisite care of myself, and I do this mindfully and automatically. I am very good at self care.

→   Today and everyday, I choose to do what I know works best for being where I have decided I want to be.

→   I choose to very very loving today.  →   I choose to allow my loving kindness toward others to glisten.  →   I choose to love with an expanded heart.

→   I choose to feel increasingly wonderful today in the best of ways.

→   I am happy and I love how I choose to enjoy every experience that comes along.

→   Today I am celebrating who I really am and the gifts that I choose to use for this great day... great life... and peaceful joy.

→   I choose to allow all of my experiences to be joyous and loving

→   The thoughts i choose to think are the tools i use to paint the canvas of a GOOD LIFE

→   I choose to exchange static for my desired frequency.

→   I choose to be so awesome to myself.

→   I feel happy therefore I am happy, I feel loved therefore I am loved, I am what I feel therefore I choose to feel all that is good and positive.
  →   I choose to be joyful

→   I choose to notice what I need right now

→   I choose to identify myself with love, beauty, peace and happiness.

→  I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.

I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition. Taking better care of myself has led to constant discovery and amazement of how well my body can work.

→   I choose to believe that it is easy to change a thought or pattern  →   I choose to let all the energy of self love flow through me, or swirl around me, or hover over me, or even follow me around playfully as I go about my day. This has become quite a common feature of my day, and I enjoy all this energy and attention now.

→   I choose to live today to it's fullest potential.

→   I choose to live my life in the present moment because that is all that truly exists.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content