login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER 21★★NEWEST★★ Affirmative Prayer

Years ago I had created an Affirmative Prayer thread, and I still have access to those I wrote. I thought I would engage in some of those, create some new ones…. & of course ask anyone interested to join me in creating some of their own.

`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥

• An affirmation is a prayer offered to G-d, or the Divine Mind, in affirmative terms. For example, when the Psalmist affirms to G-d, he does not say: “O Lord, be my shepherd,” he affirms: “The Lord is my shepherd.” He does not say: “O Lord, relieve me from want,” but rather, “I shall not want.” The psalmist affirms that which he desires. He does not recite his prayer in statements of misery, there is no enumeration of suffering nor statement of unhappiness. by Reb Morris Lichtenstein

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
I will contain my affirmative-prayers (mostly) to this post area, leaving room for all those who would like to join.

►•(1) Thank you God for the gifts you regularly give my heart & mind to co-create a Good life. Thank you God in increasing my ability to think more creatively, generate more valuable ideas and show consistent growth in skillful “problem”-solving. I thank you in advance for a resourceful harmonious way of living…giving…being. And it is all so. Amen.

►•(2) Thank You G_d for wonderful gift of my perfect slumber…Thank you for allowing me to awake refreshed, and able to be my best self in this day You have made for me.I appreciate the ability to wake up with ideas/solutions for areas of importance for self and those I connect with in my day where it is for the most benevolent outcome… All is well within my spirit place. It is all so. Amen.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content