login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER’21★★NEWEST★★ 💝Aligning With Love&Freedom

This thread is an alignment focus for whatever you are up to these days🌈 In the spirit of 4th of July in the United States … though for Everyone Everywhere!
Happy Independence to All. And in the SPIRIT Of 💕 . BLESSINGS All.

Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration and you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor. Francis Lucille

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFjcXjOqAQ36pK16U3a7sP9gK3d0tRHqdwygB0p6IaxV_SO4mu7c7pb3g

6afae807c3dd67fca78dd60411a72b36.gif

Happy Freedom With Love-edition❤ Love Love Love

512x512bb.jpgdef58900d89b2f93ae5f223f4dd89f5d--im-yours-jason-mraz-lyric-art.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Our BEAUTIFUL Nancee once posted this, and It fit right here. I use to show her what I loved that she posted. I believe she’ll be sharing her LIGHT upon us.Blessings.

721832042_1878111.gif

I AM /i am I Am free to be, according to my highest vision./

de016b667e412224fb84d016e72064da--to-my-son-heart-wallpaper.jpgb668da7f21bb02694f116eaeb084c33d--twilight-sparkle-the-sparkle.jpg tumblr_mhynaja22y1ql0yg1o1_500.gif

Putting love first means knowing that the universe supports you in creating the good, the holy, and the beautiful. It means knowing that you’re on the earth for a purpose, and that the purpose itself will create opportunities for its accomplishment.— Marianne Williamson

Untitled-1.jpg

happy_fourth_heart_sticker-rfb2c6e270f054a8bba36120588c66033_v9w0n_8byvr_324.jpg6749b147b4c7ee7a8e7c246f4012283f.jpge202b7583ba446007175abd4824e360d--inspirational-quotes-images-inspirational-quote-about-life.jpg639a67c07109597a6d91dec1c7e78720.jpg

Today, I am aligned with my highest Spirit place

I abandon any habit 

that is not filled with an elevation of feelings

and choose only more positive things which allow the flow, resourcefulness, creativity and joy I absolutely positively love!!!

★My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

★I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.

★I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire

★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values

★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me

★I love how my mind is my sanctuary, and my heart provides such wonderful inspiration for my life.

★I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats

★I hear and see with love. ★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me. 

★ Serene clarity and blessed peace of mind are my blessed essence

★ I am loving what is occurring in my life

★ love beginning fresh & new

★ I create divine play every day!

★ It feels like it is my birthright to live fully and freely

★ My strengths will be used beautifully.

★ My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong

quote-the-love-within-us-is-meant-to-extend-outward-the-closer-we-grow-to-our-inner-light-marianne-williamson-84-34-30.jpg

tumblr_mo2s897EKg1r5o411o1_500.giftumblr_n00b42RYg81rqvs1jo1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ-8U-YHBSRMDB9hw129plFXeID-uZZt-7frFi22AybNhoOF79

please create a little inner celebration  no matter where you live, no matter where you live!Related image

Energy - Decide Where It Goes!
  →   Today I surrender to the intelligence of my loving Creator and allow full and complete Guidance→   I work hard at what is important to me and I accomplish amazing things!→   Today, I am relieved that I have chosen to take complete responsibility for my life. 

→→   My body moves in harmony with my thoughts of success

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration! It feels natural for me to experience prosperity in all areas of my life 

→   I have faith that I am being guided in ways that bring amazing results.

→  Today I fully acknowledge my life which is now overflowing with love, health, joy, peace, faith, trust, belief, abundance, and amazing miraculous creativity.
  →   I allow my success creation from within and witness external ideal miraculous happenings.  →   I release the pattern of delay within me, and I now allow success to be me. I AM SUCCESS.→   my life is abundant and amazing right now!

→   I am an achiever of what the world considers impossible.
  →   I find it easy to be incredible, I am absolutely amazing!  →   My body is an amazing self-regulating machine that lets me do incredible things on a daily basis.
  →   I am living the life of my wealthy dreams.
  →   I gratefully accept all the health, wealth and happiness that the universe pours into me everyday.

→   I have cornered the market for being admirable and producing amazing things.
  →  

→   I allow success to be mine.→   I am grateful and appreciative to take responsibility  for the amazing potential that lies within me.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content