login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★TurningCrazy Day Into YourKind Of Energy

No matter how your day went ... busy and or loony... doesn't matter... enjoy the new space you are in!

affirmation ideas from outofstress.com

I Am living a Divine plan

I have an aura of positive energy surrounding me at all times.

Every cell in my body is happy, healthy, relaxed and at peace.

I am an alchemist; I have the power to transform negative energy into positive energy.

I let go of everything not divinely designed for me, and the perfect plan of my life now comes to pass.

– Florence Scovel

I see the hand of Divine intelligence all around me, in the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that the intelligence that created all these things ‘is in me’, and around me, and that I can call upon it for my slightest need.

– Wayne Dyer

I choose to honor, love and respect myself. I have the power within to decide what I want, and how I want to live.

– Maria Defillo

My inner world is filled with positivity and it reflects in my outer world. I bring calm, joy and positivity everywhere I Am.

I love and accept myself completely. I have complete belief in myself and my abilities.

I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.

– Louise Hay

I am healthy, wealthy, powerful, strong, confident, fearless, successful and blessed.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content