login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SPRING’21★★NEWEST★★pg1 Today’s/Tonight’s... Affirmations(Inner Outer Script)

Start, or continue with the energy you desire with your chosen affirmations!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

→   I Am self respect. I treat myself incredibly well and this vibration energy paves what I need and desire on any given day.
→   I am loved and nourished by all that surrounds me.  →   My Spirit celebrates the inner dynamic b/t alignment and freedom, b/t intention and manifestation!

→   When interacting with the populations I serve, and the individuals I work with I AM always complete harmony with total joy!
→   I EXPECT THE BEST IN ANY SITUATION  →   My people skills and service to others exceeds the expectations of everyone under all conditions.   →

I am so completely proficient and at ease in the workplace under all conditions!

I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges.→  I am healthy, with boundless energy and complete wisdom to make decisive choices when decisions are required of me.  →   I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts  →   I am decisive and a clear thinker  →    I am a patient and precise communicator, and I am a magnificent listener   →   I effortlessly communicate my thought processes with clarity and eloquence.  →   I have a brilliant and perfectly functioning mind which operates with clarity and precision.

→   I experience soaring self esteem, powerful memory, and accelerated learning.

→   I love getting older because I remain youthful in the best of ways and my life lessons have added beautifully to my journey.

→   Thank you God for the clarity in this moment →   I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
→   I represent Divine Love. Everyday I ask myself, What shall I do in the name of love in any given situation?  →   I am a supportive, loving, caring, and joyful spouse  →   I AM instinctively knowing how to best care for my beloved spouse.

→   Spontaneous laughter is my joyful soul's pure delight in action.

Eve:

→   Everything really is getting easier.

→   There are beautiful things happening in my everyday life

→   While I bring much Good to my work, I AM now allowing work to ALWAYS bring more to me.

→   I EXPECT THE BEST IN ANY SITUATION

→   WELL-BEING ABOUNDS AND THINGS ARE ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME→
  WHAT'S THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

→   My breathing is easy, calm and free.  →   I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY WITH RESPECT AND LOVE  →    I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.
→    I say YES to myself and my needs, my energy always increases and I feel wonderful.  →   I change my world by changing the way I think about it.  →   I love proactive energy...And I love taking steps toward whatever it is I want
  →   I create a time table that allows me to be my best self for my Greatest Good and for the needs of my family.  →  I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy
→   I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.
→   I continue to offer thanks for all the blessings I've received.

I am pleased about all of the clarity that continues with progressive and immediate availability.  →   I ease into all tasks and all tasks I ease into have a beautiful finish.  →   I naturally have enough me time in each fresh new moment.  →   I just keep doing the next right thing. I AM so good at doing and allowing only the best of things.  →   I fully step into my power and it is all Good.  →   I Am self respect. I treat myself incredibly well and this vibration energy paves what I need and desire on any given day.  →   I utilize my uncanny awareness of my surroundings in the most productive and efficient ways.  →   I am renewed in mind, body, and spirit. When I follow my inner voice, my enthusiasm is boundless.  →   I am enjoying clarity, ease, and being joy I AM

→   I will strive to accomplish as much as I can at my work, and enjoy the satisfaction that I put my full efforts into it!  →   My work is deeply satisfying  →   I am so completely proficient and at ease in the workplace under all conditions!  →   While I bring much Good to my work, I AM now allowing work to ALWAYS bring more to me.  →   WELL-BEING ABOUNDS AND THINGS ARE ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME.  →   I can easily and happily do simple behaviors that lead to bigger things, because I understand how these things work now! What's different is that I find good ideas, and I make them shine! I use assets very fully, and I am sometimes quite bold.

MY LIFE GETS BETTER AND BETTER EVERY DAY
  →   I Am knowing, resourceful and independent.
  →   I Am Creativity, Resourcefulness and Awesome Focus.
  →   It happened as it needed to, and it is blossoming into perfection for all my spirit desires.
  →   I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.
  →   All that matters most to me is at its peak of perfection and exceeds my ideal expectations moment by moment!
  →   I have within me a power than can do the most incredible things
  →   I always achieve what I set out to achieve.
  →   I am Idealistic, Independent, and Intelligent

→   I keep discovering meaningful work and projects that reflect my core values, and that is the bliss of my life!  →   THE MORE I PRAISE AND CELEBRATE MY LIFE, THE MORE THERE IS IN MY LIFE TO PRAISE AND CELEBRATE

→   I AM THE CREATOR OF MY MOOD THEREFORE I AM THE CREATOR OF MY DAY  →   I am grounded in the awareness that I am first and foremost a spiritual being.  →   EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE  →   I live in the present and my thoughts which visit the future are pleasing

→   I AM RELAXING INTO THE INEVITABILITY OF MY WELL-BEING
→   MY BODY HAS INCREDIBLE POWERS OF SELF HEALING...  →   I HAVE STRONG BONES AND HEALTHY MUSCLES→     I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY WITH RESPECT AND LOVE

->  I can do ANY thing, I can do it now, and joyfully do it until completed

→   WHAT'S THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

→   I EXPECT THE BEST IN ANY SITUATION
  →   I AM GIFTED WITH AMAZING TOOLS AND ABILITIES!

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

→ I pace myself with the harmony of my spirit place. This is ideal flow! Time stops for all I do and all I AM.

→ ☑ I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me. It is fun. It is like play to my spirit to add joyous functionality to my everyday life. →☑ I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments. → ☑ I feel refreshed as an ocean breeze.

→   Detach, in love

→ I am an awesome woman and I feel good about myself

→WHEN I FOLLOW MY BLISS IT IS ALWAYS AN EASY JOURNEY

→ I go to that inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace and joy

• I AM INTUITIVE & TRUST THAT INNER VOICE WHICH COMFORTABLY SUPPORTS ME
    • -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
          • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.

•  

☑→   Your vibrant health and excellent energy levels, are noticeable to others and to yourself. You always know that you build your energy levels, day by day, simply by walking, moving and doing. You are radiant with good health, and this feels good.☑ I live healthily and joyfully my entire life !

☑My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

☑ →   I naturally have enough me time in each fresh new moment.

☑→ I allow myself to become fully rested in the midst of my activities.

I am so pleased that I have the uncanny ability to get enough rest and relaxation around my schedule.

———> ☑ I am enjoying my willingness of the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.

☑→   I allow perfect outcomes and only entertain a Good life.

☑ →   I am automatically optimistic. I love my loving thoughts. It feels good to think good thoughts. I am uplifted by uplifting thoughts.

☑→ →     Today …With the energy of ease and peaceful Divine trust, I live the life I love fearlessly…the best life I envision or something magnificently better!

• ———-> I☑ →   My life and my job are a peaceful haven. I bless my life and my job with unconditional love. I put love in every corner of my world and life and I AM lovingly responding with warmth and comfort. I AM at peace and I am safe, and I AM the joy of I AM.

I allow my body, mind to gradually speed up to create the momentum in my step.

Time is my friend, and we work great together 

Today I believe in the best outcome because I do not attach myself to anything that will bring me less than the best.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content