login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER'21★★NEWEST★★ # of Affirmations today ˚ ❤️

I created a goal of at least 20 affirmations a day.

I have ✅ done more  & I have ✅ done less .

I love creating a goal & see if that will lead to brand new places. Would you like to join me?

If so, first choose a particular # of affirmations... for your day... and then choose that # of affirmations which work for you from your spirit place.

I REALLY love claiming/ creating˚ /

allowing the flow of affirmations 

Your affirmations choices can be ones you’ve created or ones you’ve borrowed and now claiming to do wonders for you. Have fun!!!

Work them anyway you ❤️ 
———————

→   My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul.
  →   This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.
  →   Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!
  →   I trust in my own knowledge and ability to make decisions and complete tasks.
  →   I envision only that which is for my highest good.
  →   I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.
  →   I Am a unique design created by love.
  →   I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
  →   PLEASING THINGS CONSTANTLY FLOW TO ME
  →   Goodness and joy are mine in all situations
  →   I come from a place of goodness and joy, just because I Am.
  →   My own self-care is present, so Giving and Being Love is its own precious reward.
  →   I love feeling my joy, it's me being proactive to the life I love.
  →   I know and feel I Am Light, I Am Love, I Am Joy.
  →   In all situations I allow God in, and that sweet Surrender is Perfect every time.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

20 affirmations💕
→   Thank You for the PERFECTION of this beautiful harmonious day!

→   All that matters most to me is at its peak of perfection and exceeds my ideal expectations moment by moment!

→   I AM BETTER THAN MY BEST MEMORY

→   Above all else, I am grateful for my strong faith, belief and trust.

→   In all situations I expect GOOD

outcomes, and from Good all even better is created.

→   In all situations I allow God in, and that sweet Surrender is Perfect every time.

→   I easily allow what is and decisively enjoy my world.
  →   I am in perfect alignment!
  →   I am amazed and grateful how I AM ALWAYS ALLOWING and CREATING awesome solutions for ALL matters at hand.
  →   I live in such ways as to experience and maintain excellent health and wonderful feelings of well-being .
  →   This is tremendous, I see and can feel creative solution flow!!
  →   Today we create a game out of everything we want to do for our home. We create games for the projects that are upcoming. What a fun life we have. We enjoy all we are and all we do
  →   I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me. It is fun. It is like play to my spirit to add joyous functionality to my everyday life.
  →   I take time to organize and have immense joy and pleasure doing so.
  →   My own self-care is present, so Giving and Being Love is its own precious reward.
  →   I feel refreshed as an ocean breeze.
  →   I intend on giving myself the most relaxing enjoyable life , and pace myself to the rhythms of ideal moments.
  →   I Am clarity and in touch with what I value most and prioritize my life with all that makes my life work best ALWAYS and easily.
  →   I Am clarity. I Am in touch with my highest values. I ALWAYS prioritize my life with ease and all that makes my life work best .I AM Desire,Willingness, Ease. Clarity. Flow. Joy and Peace.
  →   Time stops for me, and I remain in a ideal flow.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content