login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER'21★★NEWEST★★Pg1/TODAY’s IDEAL-ACTION (=joy)

What does it mean to allow your ideal action today? And what will yours include?

use quotes, intentions, affirmations... whatever floats your spirit(:

related threads in process

=joy

thread-WINTER’21★★NEWEST★★ AllowingTHELeap˚ Of What You ReallyReallyWant

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I live up to my highest standards with love and with joy.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥ ~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I am so delighted about the prospects of this moment!!!

You get exposed to more information in one day than a well-educated individual living in the 18th century encountered in a lifetime.

You have up to 80,000 thoughts a day.

You are bombarded with 4,000 messages daily in your environment. It’s no wonder that you forget things! Carmen Coker

“Embrace uncertainty! When nothing is certain, anything is possible!!”

brian-tracy-influence-quotes.jpg

• I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

I  am serene and sure,

joyful and achieving,

confident of ultimate splendor.

This feels good! 

  →   I am resourceful; I am inventive, enterprising and capable

>☑I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.

• -

I fully understand that I have the power to alter my life

☑ I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.

☑ I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

✔️.→ ✅ I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is next.
✅ → BY ALLOWING BETTER, I RECEIVE A BETTER BEST!
✅ → I Have a Dream....and I LIVE IT !
✅ → I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!
✅ → I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.
✅ → I allow my joy to feel better better best!

✅ → My inner child gets my full attention, and I give all my love.
✅ → I am so glad to love like I love and feel the gifts that come from love.
✅ → I easily elevate my emotional state by focusing on the positives in my life.
✅ → Each new day I am eager and excited to begin my daily selected tasks.
✅ → I always remember I AM a POWERFUL Co-Creator, and I joyously take part in creating my own reality.

Today  my ideal action begins at home .

pineapple-boat-575802_960_720.png

You know what I really love? I love how when I am open for the Good- the result is ... that is all there is...

People who learn to control inner experience will be able to determine the quality of their lives, which is as close as any of us can come to being happy. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi,Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990

Allowing the truth of who you are—your spiritual self—to rule your life means you stop the struggle and learn to move with the flow of your life. Oprah Winfrey

• related quotes coming
  • “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don’t.”Steve Maraboli

• More Quotes coming soon.

→   I know my why to my desires, and now I AM enthusiasm for living a passionate and fulfilling life.

→   I am resolving my incomplete actions by envisioning my ideal outcomes and taking inspired actions.

→   I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom and so it is!  →   My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul. 

→   This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.→   Ahhh... What a great moment this is!!!
  →   I am resolving my challenges by envisioning my ideal outcomes and taking inspired actions.
  →   I now create my wonderful, ideal life.
  →   I have the necessary spiritual, emotional, mental and physical resources to live my ideal life!
  →   I am Idealistic, Independent, and Intelligent →   I Am energized and allow my most productive thoughts to create my best life.
  →   I love how Good Energy flows through me & I am motivated and highly productive in chosen areas today.
  →   I create amazingly fun ways to accomplish whatever I desire handled.

"The human mind is incredible. It can do nothing without belief, yet practically anything with it. —" Sylvia Engdahl

The moment you take responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you can change anything in your life.– Hal Elrod

The key is taking responsibility and initiative, deciding what your life is about and prioritizing your life around the most important things.– Stephen Covey

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content