login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER'20/21★★NEWEST★★ Inner Peace

Inner Peace. Join in if it serves you😊

Like water drawn to the ocean, peace beckons us toward its palpable presence. Peace bears its own substantive, positive quality, not merely an absence of non-peace. But the practice of letting go of non-peace dredges the river of our inner and outer actions, so we more readily flow toward the ocean of peace. Peace offers the perfection of contentment, freedom from wanting. When our contact with the higher confronts and dissolves our attachment to the lower, the reconciling embrace of peace warms our heart and suffuses our soul.

to read more peace.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Today, you can decide to walk in freedom. You can choose to walk differently. You can walk as a free person, enjoying every step.” — Thich Nhat Hanh

Freedom is always at the beginning and not at the end. Jiddu Krishnamurti

Freedom begins between the ears. Edward Abbey

If you think that you are bound, you remain bound; you make your own bondage. If you know that you are free, you are free this moment. This is knowledge, knowledge of freedom. Swami Vivekananda

When we surrender to God, we let go of our attachment to how things happen on the outside, and we become more concerned with what happens on the inside. Marianne  Williamson

Awareness of bodily sensation helps us to feel at home in our bodies, befriend our bodies, and open to the joy of life. Throughout a lifetime of spiritual practice, ...Energy Body

BEING YOUR HEART Every thought feeds the emotion. Our body dumps stress molecules into our bloodstream. Our breathing changes to support the emotion. Our posture adapts to express the emotion. And we are not there. We do not exist in those moments. Only the emotion does.

When we notice one of these destructive emotions get triggered in us and begin gathering steam, a short window of choice opens up. If we ignore it, if we fail to choose, the default option has us falling headlong into the emotional storm, be it mild or severe.

But that window of choice presents another possibility: we have a chance to change our attitude toward the situation. Sometimes that’s all it takes. We simply say to ourselves “I’m not going with this now,” and it stops. But more often that kind of direct confrontation with our inner state does not work, because a real change of attitude requires forgiveness, tolerance, letting go, courage, fortitude, acceptance, or love to read lesson in its entirety Copyright © 2001 2014 Joseph Naft.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content