login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST ★★energy of healthy...happier & happier

pink5.gif

“I am eager to meet all challenges with pleasure”

From <http://bmindful.com/affirmations/1056>

related thread-Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★Happy Surprises

pink5.gif

Self-Care-Quote-696x463.jpg

related threads coming soon

and more related quotes coming soon

affirmations

→   I ALWAYS allow myself to take at least one step forward knowing it will lead to only the best of places.
  →   I allow myself to be in a great place and a Great Place I AM!
  →   I am happy and healthy in all ways, now and daily.
  →   I love the playful way I clear my mind. Creative, productive and fun.
  →   The more happy thoughts I generate, the more fantastic I feel. The more I practice smiling, the more often I smile.There are limitless reasons to be cheerful about life.There is no limit to how good I can feel.There is no limit to my happiness.
  →   I AM remaining grounded and moving forward exponentially in the most gratifying ways
  →   Appreciation and I are inseparable.

pink5.gif

on criticism:

I am not a person who is afraid of criticism. After a long and fitful journey, I finally realized that my self-esteem is not on the line every time someone says something critical to or about me. No, I don’t like criticism and yes, I’d love it if everyone in the world loved me, but that’s just not realistic. Therefore, not only am I open to constructive feedback, but I expect it at this point in my life. BUT – within that openness is my right to hear you out, listen to what you have to say and decide it doesn't apply to me. Or I can simply disagree. And oh what freedom that is! I realized that while other people have the right to their opinion, I have the right to my opinion as well! And someone else’s commentary on my life or my behavior is simply that – an opinion. No more. No less. And nothing here on God’s green earth makes someone else’s opinion more important than mine.

~Sonia Twiggs Wharton~

In communications that are difficult or draining, ease into the heart and find something to appreciate about the person you’re dealing with, or find a feeling of compassion or kindness. This will clear your mind and give you the coherence you need to know what to say next. That’s energy efficiency at work. Doc Childre and Howard Martin

“At the end of a matter ask,"what will I learn from this to make me better?" Mary Anne Radmacher

I Am living a Divine plan

“I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I’m dancing free!”

From <http://bmindful.com/affirmations/46017>

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content