login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★pg1-new morning(or afternoon or eve's affirmations)ENJOY--SPACE FOR YOUR AFFIRMATION FOCUS

ENJOY A SPACE FOR YOUR AFFIRMATION FOCUS

I Am living a Divine plan

→   My affirmations always positively influence everything  so well

→   I know my subconscious mind, my entire  internal being and my external world are wired for the most benevolent outcome

→   I DID NOT COME HERE TO FEAR MY FUTURE. I CAME HERE TO SHAPE IT 

→   I allow the peace and joy of this moment.

→  I love the preview of peace and joy for the future.  

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.——I know and act on the power of relentless incrementalism in every area of life. ...I focus my power. I change my life. - - ———->I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.   I AM Gods baby, therefore I AM Perfectly loved, well provided for and I AM love.

→   I am tranquil about the details of everyday life. I love how I stay focused on one thing at a time; the important thing.

→As I release the past, the new and fresh and vital enter. I allow life to flow through me.

I AM a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life

More and more I delight in how I am choosing to feel, to love and to live.

→   I have only just begun to uncover my true magnificence.
→   I am the only person qualified to do the job of being me  →I AM in charge and experiencing EaseOfLivingWell

→   I have now raiseed my vibrational level in life, I have effortlessly raised the way in which I react to every event or circumstance to bliss.

- - -My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.→   I feed my body and mind with only good today

→  The future sprouts from Today! Today is a Good Day! Today is a Great Day! I Create future Opportunities of Goodness by building upon Today!  →   TODAY IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

WHAT'S THE BEST THAT COULD HAPPEN?

→   I value myself and my life. I choose to affirm myself and see all the ways that I am successful now.  →   I am now living up to my highest potential.  →   Life is constantly regenerating. Everything is new!  →   Whether or not I enjoy my day is a conscious choice I make when I wake up and greet the day. Positive, energetic, optimistic fun-filled days of growth and achievement are mine when I simply make the choice to make it so.  →   I love how I AM creating what I want easily and effortlessly.

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

•  

→   I HAVE WONDERFUL PROJECTS FOR GOOD IN THE WORLD, AND ALL THE MONEY I DESIRE SHOWS UP TO SUPPORT MY WORK.

→     →   You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You turn them into what you want - today.→

→   At any time, I can relax into the feeling that I, as I am right now, am liked and needed. I have gifts to give, and experiences to experience, and no human has any say in that -- I am here by Divine right.
→   I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!

→    →   I FEEL INCREDIBLY BLESSED

→   I AM reinvented to fit the specifications of my inner spirit;ease of follow thru is my trademark.

→   My life flows effortlessly as doors of types of opportunity I love open to me everywhere in every aspect of my life.  →   My heart is always singing my abundant-song joyfully.  →    →   I do things in my very own special way and that is perfect.  →   all things work together for good, for me, today.  →   →   I readily receive. I'm willing to be fully appreciated from  myself and those who truly love. I now allow myself to be fully loved and cherished unconditionally.  →   The world is serene and I love being my peaceful best self there
  →   It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!
  →   EVERYDAY GETS BETTER
  →   I'M RELAXED AND HAVING FUN

•   →   Happiness is our birthright and our natural soul state - we all deserve to be happy. Feeling successful and joyful is a choice. Success is a choice. I choose success! Heavenly success and inspiration guides me in my journey.  

→   I see myself in my minds eye more fit than ever before - forever more.

I LIVE IN A CONTINUOUS STATE OF JOYFUL WELL-BEING  →   amazing good things happen to me everyday now  →   I LIVE A JOYFUL LIFE EXPERIENCE  →   →   I Am already part of this awesome love fest of life, it pervades my entire awareness→  →   I speak infinitely wisely. I think infinitely wisely. I act infinitely wisely. I feel infinitely wisely. I visualize infinitely wisely  Joy is: I Am a magnificent co-creator.→    →   I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content