login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

SUMMER'20 ★★NEWEST★★(pg1)Only 2 things to do today.

intro post 1 of 2

Only 2 things to do today.

start

continue.

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

Lets support ourselves and one another with things we'd like to begin and/or continue(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYHeOcKv4fFJFiKR_HvlKOZxWv7ZfEmGCMdV44xrMe6dSETieP

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2of2

__________________related threads,affirmations & links in processEnsoul-Affirmations-Joy.jpg

Supporting Your Own Intentions-thread (in process of revision)

Forming a New Habit Huffington Post-How Long Does It Actually Take to Form a New Habit? (Backed by Science)It makes sense why the "21 Days" myth would spread. It's easy to understand. The time frame is short enough to be inspiring, but long enough to be believable. And who wouldn't like the idea of changing your life in just three weeks?

•  Although we may initially be uncomfortable, letting go of control brings calm and peace, relaxed and deep breathing, and being in the moment. Our vision expands and we see the bigger picture. In letting go of knowing the outcome and our fears around this, we introduce a sense of curiosity and excitement, often feeling a sense of relief and freedom as we now allow energy to move to more enriching places. read article in its entirety

How we start the day is a wonderful indicator of the flow you will enjoy

quotes in process~and I change em' up(:tumblr_n0uiouJh1c1tnekxyo1_500.jpg

1bff7243cf33c184fffb6b151ca6ca98--new-year-quotes--new-year-inspirational-quotes.jpg034a5a86dca15b33521077c9b61f9494--be-grateful-be-thankful.jpg

affirmations

My inner wisdom guides me to make right decisions and to take the steps necessary to achieve my aspirations.

The higher I lift my thoughts, the more blessed and

enduring are my achievements.

affirmations in process~and I change em' up(:

My deep emotions, intelligence, sensations, relationships, and spirituality are beautiful and just right in a space that supports me as I am.

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

All that does not serve me, easily passes from me 

various sites coming soon

“ SensitiveandThriving.com (site not found now)

3dfa714fe1f7ad8020eedc9b461c571f--mary-mary-mary-engelbreit.jpg

b978fad7b913069d07b4e81afc22eff8--celebrate-recovery-funny-google-searches.jpg

c51ad1ba062bba7914e702320139122b.jpgEnsoul-Affirmations-Proud.jpgEnsoul-Affirmations-Support-Manifest.jpgEnsoul-Affirmations-Love-Life.jpg

Law-of-Attraction-Affirmations-My-Inner-Strengths30.png?w=1080&ssl=1

Ensoul-Affirmations-focused.jpg

I ALWAYS remember what is valuable for me to do today, and while doing what I am doing ... I ALWAYS unconditionally love and accept myself.Ensoul-Affirmations-Can.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content