login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer'20★★NEWEST★★POSITIVE Energy of Delightful Household Tasks

Delightful Everyday Household Energy

related threads in process

relatedthread-title:summer'20★★NEWEST★★already have, I already Am

Related thread title Energizing(pg.1) Today'sEase&Productivit

dd6b4c57a1f303e9bed48132ffb091ed--alchemist-quotes-the-alchemist.jpg

pink5.gifbackground.gifdd157aac3b289aebccc7a18352ae9a18--spiritual-teachers-empathic.jpg

Your life is well-balanced

You  have strong mental clarity

All you  have to do is take five minutes and focus your energies on the things you want to achieve, and you will feel refreshed and ready to start again.

You’re the one that figured it out.

You’re doing it right now.

I Am living a Divine plan

→   I AM clear on how I will proceed for my beloved tasks today.  →   I love how I am feeling as rested as I love in each moment.  →   I ease into all tasks and all tasks I ease into have a beautiful finish.  →   I am amazed how rested I feel as I pause between activities.  →   I love how my energy knows where it needs to be spent for my Greatest return.  →   I am willing to use my creative talents→  I Am always enjoying and that's great because it makes doing daily tasks so much fun!  →   I AM NOW FINDING IT EASY TO STAY MOTIVATED AND HAPPY.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   I always have plenty of unique, creative ideas.  →   Getting myself in the right state of mind and motivated comes naturally to me  →   I wait for no one to be what I am needing.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   My spirit knows when and how to let go of what is not prosperous for my being. I Am a great harmonizer with my spirit place.  →   My life is unfolding perfectly, in ways that are enchanting, exciting, and uplifting.  →   I am amazing, and I am so proud of my success in positively changing my life  →   I have entered a new, highly successful phase of my life  →   I work smart not hard, and I get lots done.  →   My inner vision is always clear and focused  →   I am feeling the motivation develop even more...more than ever before.→  I am building a positive momentum of motivation with every task,idea, feeling and tool I allow.→  I'm achieving my tasks toward my larger goals, maintaining exciting and joyful thoughts and feeling a great sense of accomplishment 

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→I have awesome follow through  →  I begin every task by thinking of new and better ways to accomplish it.→  I choose to feel increasingly wonderful today in the best of ways.  →   Divine peace is now filling my soul.→   My willingness to work wonders in my own life is now accomplished.→   I continuously give myself what I value the absolute most...→  I love myself and I love my lil' family and I generously demonstrate this.  →   I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences!

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   I am an awesome woman and I feel good about myself.→   I am a strong woman.  →    I am a  confident woman→  I am an intelligent woman.→   I am an efficient, energetic, healthy, fit woman who can handle anything that arises today  →   I am the successful, loved, empowered creative woman I wish to be.  →   I'm an exceptional woman who deserves exceptional prosperity.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   My body is in optimum health.→   My body is strong, powerful & beautiful.  →     I Am now allowing Every cell in my body to replenish,and experience restoration, rejuvenation and I am celebrating my strong and flexible body→  Beautiful vitality glows within every living cell of my whole blessed body.→   I love and thank my immune system for keeping me wonderfully healthy!→       My mind expects superb health, my body experiences it.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   I feel wonderful when I take initiative on what I know needs to be done.  →   MY LIFE IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   I love how I'm choosing to take care of my mind,body and spirit.  →   I LOVE THE HARMONY I FEEL BETWEEN MY THOUGHTS, FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.→  & My body surges with the flow of positive energy.  →  EVERY PART OF MY BODY FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY→    Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health  →   Every cell in my body celebrates health and vitality and beauty and joy every moment

→  The cells of my body perform their job of constant well-being perfectly.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

I' m unrestricted and productive!

• → I am delightfully organized, energetic and productive.My energy and abilities exceed any taskI love how I do only what truly benefits me in the best of ways. I love how my choices which benefit myself have wonderfully ways of benefiting others.

pink5.gifbackground.gif

→   Creating ease in life has much to do with just doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done and I choose to always.
→   I am creating a home that is a special space and a sanctuary for the mind ,body and spirit  →   My grateful heart recharges my soul and revitalizes my body.  →   I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday

pink5.gifbackground.gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content