login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

summer20'★★NEWEST★★AFFIRMATION/INTENTION/˚

share affirmations&/or  intentions

tag- fav

other threads(:

THREAD-LINK-★★Smiling ~ Affirmations & Quotes...page 1

thread 1

→ It IS very good to be Me, I make good decisions every day.

→ Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.→                                                  I was destined to be prosperous and I AM. 

I Am living a Divine plan

“I am very well organized. Life is simple and easy.”

folders_red_documents_10940.png→   I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have→   I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

→   I dwell in peace as I allow myself to be, feel and expand. I respect my everyday peaceful journey.
  →   Energy enthusiasm and sparkling health are my birthright I accept these priceless treasures with gratitude knowing that as I give out energy more rushes in
  →   I really like having this gentle structure in my life. All gets accomplished and I just feel better better better with each passing moment.
  →   You can do everything you need to do easily in a step by step manner everyday. You create a harmonious place to begin and you love the energy you bring to everything you do.
  →   Truthful expression is a healing and strengthening force.
  →   I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow and multiply.
  →   I AM allowing better better and better in my life.
  →   All of my thoughts contain the good feeling energy I love and value!
  →   I sleep in peace and wake in joy.
  →   From my spirit-place, I Am.
  →   Today I align myself with complete freedom,growth,and perfect joy!
  →   Today I rejoice in who I Am, what I think, feel and do!
  →   Wherever I am, good things happen
  →   All areas in my life are filled with beautiful, uplifting freedom
  →   I always surround myself with people who inspire me and I have the power to inspire them, as well.
  →   I find relaxation, enjoyment and peace in the simplest things in life.
  →   Every day I notice positive changes in my mind and my body
  →   All financial doors are open. All financial channels are free. I thank God.
  →   I choose to be the best type of friend - one you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away, feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
  →   My life is a positive reflection of my thoughts.

“I am very well, thank you"folder_favorites_15438.png

I allow my life to become its best

→I am thankful for my blessings. I focus on the good things in my life thereby giving them power to grow and multiply.

→   I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
  →   I have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith
  →   The more I love, the more that love is returned to me.
  →   I enjoy thinking kindly and supportively of myself and my closest connections.
  →   I love including God in all of my goals. Together we create miracles in my life and the lives of others.
  →   At the deep center of my being, there is an infinite supply of love. Inexhaustible supply of love.
  →   I am completely grateful and appreciative for this powerful moment of time. Each moment is my powerful moment of time.
  →   I will remain confident and unaffected by negative attitudes around me
  →   I accept who I am, and allow myself to joyously grow in areas that benefit me well.
  →   I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.
  →   I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.
  →   I have mastered the discipline of the proactive habit of doing whatever needs to be done.
  →   I know what is important in my life and I focus upon it.
  →   I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have
  →   My energy level and VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY exceeds my expectations for appealing experiences I LOVE!!
  →   I AM bringing wonderful into my daily life.
  →   I am brilliant on the basics! I joyfully create the ledgers of my dreams with everyday personalized basics.
  →   Gentleness
  →   I choose to take exquisite care of myself, and I do this mindfully and automatically. I am very good at self care.
  →   Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.
  →   My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
  →   Renewal, with my mind: I ask for and expect better ideas, new material. My mind is flexible, open and budding with growing, rapid awareness!
  →   I have a peaceful and calm mind
  →   My focus is light hearted, yet oh so disciplined.
  →   Happiness is alchemy for my spirit. My spirit agrees with my happy energy.
  →   I focus my power. I change my life.
  →   I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams and desires.
  →   I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.
  →   I love how I AM creating what I want easily and effortlessly.
  →   I enjoy the success of finishing a task
  →   My whole being is wired for complete alignment for my harmonious delightful completely treasured productive life.
  →   I am a capable, strong and loving person, who is a contribution to others
  →   I am now easily and effortlessly attracting unlimited financial prosperity and abundance into every aspect of my life
  →   I deserve the best and I accept it now
  →   When I expect the best results, I will get them.
  →   I am interested in what I am doing
  →   My body is operating at its optimal level of fitness.
  →   I get to choose my limitations. My energy and abilities always exceed any task.I approve of myself , my life and high vibrationally soul-felt goals. I AM renewed energy and completely able to sustain an awesome attitude and a creative solution flow.
  →   I AM FIT I AM WELL I AM HEALTHY
  →   I am staying in the Flow
  →   I deserve to feel perfectly well.
  →   My calm clear thinking creates awesome plans.
  →   The universe provides for my every want and need
  →   I cross all bridges with joy and ease. The old unfolds into wonderful new experiences. My life gets better all the time.
  →   My life is divine expression of my soul's perfection in every way.
  →   I am filled with love and energy.
  →   I knew it! I really do have a phenomenal life!
  →   I always have enough time to live the life I love!
  →   I was destined to be prosperous and I AM.
  →   I FOCUS ON THOUGHTS THAT BRING ME JOY
  →   I love how I am feeling as rested as I love in each moment.
  →   Taking great care of myself leads to constant discovery and amazement at how well my body can work!
  →   I Am mindful, spirituality centered and completely secure.
  →   My Spirit place is in agreement with the thoughts I create, experience and enjoy. I love how I Am thinking, feeling and being.
  →   my gentle energy is perfect for me
  →   I ALWAYS remember what is valuable for me to do today and I Am always creating wonderful ways to begin and continue.
  →   All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
  →   I take inspired action, I do what I need to do, to get where I want to go
  →   I give my full attention to things that I do while also maintaining an appropriate amount of situational awareness
  →   I look forward to getting things done
  →   I find myself accomplishing more and more, day by day.
  →   I enjoy getting things done.
  →   I can always find time and energy to do what needs to be done.
  →   Accomplishing and getting things done feels wonderful
  →   I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.
  →   I prioritize my tasks and enjoy the sense of achievement as I complete them one by one.
  →   I feel wonderful when I take initiative on what I know needs to be done.
  →   inner clarity feels so good
  →   There is an ease and flow to my life that fills my heart with joy.
  →   EVERY PART OF MY BODY FUNCTIONS PERFECTLY
  →   I focus my being in this powerful present moment.
  →   Even now, I am feeling more refreshed.
  →   I allow this moment to be as well as I would like it.
  →   I love how I do only what truly benefits me in the best of ways. I love how my choices which benefit myself have wonderfully ways of benefiting others.
  →   I am amazed at how ideas, images and descriptive words are vivid and spontaneous when needed.
  →   This day works for me, and I flow with it.
  →   I am living my life purpose.
  →   Today is an ingenious day where my good energies are spontaneous,my plans are planned, and my action delivers in increasingly helpful ways.
  →   I am continually developing new, expansive thoughts about all areas of my life

“I allow myself an enjoyable life"folder_user_15424.png   →   Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I enjoy in the best of ways.

favoritesfolder_11174.png

→   Automatically, mindfully, enjoyably and easily I complete what will benefit my whole life in the best of ways.

wishlist_106595.png

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content