login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★What A Great Idea!!!♡

Please share things that surface for you that you love, and maybe ... just maybe may inspire someone... somewhere... at some time(:

another-thread★★Allowing Mindfulness- Peace & Joy Thoughts ~Part 1

gold-stars-copyREVISED.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

On 2 different occasions this morning,  I was looking for a particular meaningful quote.

1) a response to a wonderful friend/member on the site 

2) something I wanted to include to a long time close  friend across the miles...I have been creating more time/space to rekindle/nurture cherished friendships ... with things that articulate well... such as short beautiful profound quotes(:

want to organize and save as a wonderful notebook- personal project(

So.... much good stuff, and I want to have the ones I choose with greater ease at my disposal)

(:

While I still have yet to locate the quotes I was looking for... I did come up with a personally prosperous idea!

What A Great Idea!!! 2ebd49e32c628928a2cc1c718a40aed4.jpg

gold-stars-copyREVISED.jpgI realize this will take a while to organize my quotes/affirmations...though I know in advance it will be worth it!!! They are awesome tools(to my everyday life)

which provide value 'more than words can say' (:

This will be a great ‘hobby’. I have much going on already ...though I choose to allow my creative, fun loving joyous attention to begin and complete these organized beauties 

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
      ☑→   I NOW CHOOSE TO BALANCE ACTION AND RELAXATION IN MY LIFE.
    • ☑  →   I can envision the many levels of a project, begin easily, and complete magnificently.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content