login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Taking Real Time For Yourself- Real For Yourself

“I affirm from the depths of my being that loving myself is part of everything I am and everything I do.”

29623e1e9168662c08a47071ef2e0331.jpg

4b309559ba1426c1caee909266995bbb.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

So what is it you are wanting for yourself?

So what is it you are wanting from yourself?

What is it that you can feel that is speaking so articulately without words ... that could benefit from the energy of words?

To me, that's an affirmation.

• Rewire Your Brain For Positivity and Happiness

So how can we combat our negativity bias? The Positive Tetris Effect.

Indeed, it’s quite simple: We can harness the brain’s plasticity by training our brain to make positive patterns more automatic. When we practice looking for and being more aware of positive aspects of life, we fight off the brain’s natural tendency to scan for and spot the negatives. Naturally we bring ourselves into better balance.

diagram

quote “Accept yourself as you are. Otherwise you will never see opportunity. You will not feel free to move toward it; you will feel you are not deserving.”Maxwell Maltz

Be aware of wonder. Live a balanced life – learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. That is part of the paradox of success described in the book of the same title by John R. O’Neil. He says that the belief that every moment of our time must be somehow valuable and productive is actually pretty harmful.

When you give yourself open-ended time, you can “create space for your seldom-heard desires, needs, and notions to assert themselves, and you begin creating a model for a different, more friendly relationship with time.” Robert Fulgham

• Affirmation Ideas/Quotes

When we need to do some work in a particular area, we can affirm any spiritual quality with one word. For example, when we feel restless, we can talk to our body. It will take instructions. We can give the body a one-word command such as “relax,” “harmony,” “balance,” or “rhythm.” We can talk to our mind. Eventually it will listen. We can think, “patience,” “peace,” or “poise.” When someone is giving us a hard time, we can affirm, “understanding,” “compassion,” or “forgiveness.” Dr. Phillip Shapiro

excerpt of article Emotional Acceptance when you accept a negative emotion, it tends to lose its destructive power. This is surprising and counter intuitive to many people, but if you think about it for a while, you will see the logic of this approach. Swimmers who are caught in an undertow and feel themselves being dragged out to sea often panic and begin to swim against the current with all their might. Often, they fatigue, cramp and drown. To survive, such a swimmer should do the opposite—let go. Let the current take him out to sea. Within a few hundred yards the current will weaken and the swimmer can swim around and back to shore. The same with a powerful emotion: pushing against it is futile and possibly dangerous; but if you accept the emotion, it will run its course while allowing you to run yours.

“The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.” [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer]

TakeCareOfYou_Quote.jpeg?ssl=1

I am able to freely float through my day

with peace of mind and a joyful heart. I

feel this serenity because I have fortified

myself with healthy habits.

image-asset.jpeg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Taking Real Time For Yourself- To Be Real For Yourself

I love what affirmations create. They are simply and powerfully us speaking to us ... allowing us to be what our spirit has already claimed for us; an elevated place from where we HAD told ourselves we had to hang out... until this or that changed.

Affirmations are not some 'out of line' momentum... They are you speaking to the real you, taking you by the hand from the place you are... to the place you  give yourself the permission and freedom to go once you decide.are deciding  It is yours for the claiming(:

I so believe more and more, from my deepest place of my soul, I deserve my inner sanctuary

Related thread-current HAPPINESS MEETINGS

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content