login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★ Raising Vibrational ♡Frequency~ page one

post 1

I think of affirmations and visualizations as tapping into the power of the imagination, which is a generator and transformer, a force that precedes and shapes who we become, and what we create and achieve. Whenever we attempt something new or difficult, we have to be able to imagine it before it becomes possible. It’s the combination of inspiration and perspiration that brings about tangible results.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

- - - I choose to have a positive outlook on life.

- - - I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

- - ☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

•  
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I bring my dreams into the present moment.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am open to receive my higher good.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    In become even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. 
  • ~~ ✰~~
      • The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

- - - I am my own best friend.

——

- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

• -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…

quote✿Affirmations are an important component in raising your vibrational level to what it is you want. Remember, the law of attraction does not respond to the words you use or the thoughts you think. It simply responds to how you feel about what you say and how you feel about what you think.Jack Canfield

I Am living a Divine plan

post 2

ACTION STATES

Image result for thehappyempire pic quotesImage result for christopher peterson what makes life worth living quote

post 3

As long as we're caught up in always looking for certainty and happiness, rather than honoring the taste and smell and quality of exactly what is happening, as long as we're always running from discomfort, we're going to be caught in a cycle of unhappiness and discomfort, and we will feel weaker and weaker. This way of seeing helps us develop inner strength. And what's especially encouraging is the view that inner strength is available to us at just the moment when we think that we've hit the bottom, when things are at their worst.~ ~Pema Chodron~      

thread with related quotes 

Remember-that-your.jpg    

√ Yes, sometimes we need to make a change in what we do, but at all times we benefit from learning to love what we are already doing. It begins with accepting our life as it is. We still work to improve it, but all the while we accept it, we do not reject it.Here our spiritual inner work can profoundly affect our experience of life. The mind of desire, with what it wants and what it does not want, leads us into rejection, into dissatisfaction. Spiritual practice offers many approaches to this: here are several. First, we practice sensing our body. In sensing we have contact with our body, we become fully embodied. Unless we are in pain, our usual experience of our body is vague and neutral. Enhancing our contact with our body through direct and intentional awareness of it, through sensing, makes it vivid and even pleasurable. Through sensing, we revel in the mere fact of having a body. Through sensing, we love our body. And since our life is synonymous with having a body, through sensing we learn to love our life. During this life, we always have a body and thus always have the opportunity of sensing our body. Living in the sensitive energy, brings more aliveness to life. Through sensing, we can take pleasure in the simple fact of being in our body. by Joseph Nafton Love of Lifefrom Inner Frontiers.org site link..to read in whole context

post 3

FREEDOM

“If your life were any different, you'd feel exactly the same. This is the irony of life's eternal perfection. Once you no longer rely on outside circumstances, in order to feel good, or even require feeling good, in order to be relaxed and open, something far greater than the tracking of ups, downs, gains and losses awakens within you. This is the heart of awakening.” 
― Matt Kahn 

I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.

Try to raise your frequency with this 432Hz Binaural beats:

In response to juremesko's post:

Welcome jurmesko, to Bmindful! Thanks for sharing here!!!🌈

I-respect-my-own-feelings-positive-affirmation.jpg

Happiness-always-belongs-to-me-positive-affirmation.jpg

My-heart-is-filled-positive-affirmation.jpg

Each-day-I-plant-the-seeds-positive-affirmation.jpg

“I love how I allow a better thought, a better possibility, and a better action.”

Each-day-I-enrich-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-am-happy-and-certain-in-my-strengths-positive-affirmation.jpgMy-motivion-is-so-strong-it-positive-affirmation.jpg

“I love how I allow a better thought, a better possibility, and a better action.”

Each-day-I-enrich-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-am-happy-and-certain-in-my-strengths-positive-affirmation.jpgMy-motivion-is-so-strong-it-positive-affirmation.jpg

My-thoughts-are-useful-positive-affirmation.jpg

wordsofwisdom21.JPGgratitude_affirmations25288%2529.png

2c2d5dac4562b01d379eebe7a57424b5.jpgSoul20Affirmations9.jpg

200w.webp200.webp200w.webpgiphy.webp200w.webp200.webp200w.webp200.webpgiphy.webp

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content