login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Earth Day's 40th Anniversary

Hi Everyone,

For most of us Today April 22nd is Earth Day and since we are all pretty down to Earth individuals I just thought it would be nice to have a place to post what we are doing to save our Planet.

Everyday I walk my dogs in the Park across the street. I always take a bag to pick up what ever is not suppose to be there and what ever my dogs may decide to leave. Hee Hee.

So Today I am going to do the same, only I will be walking around the neighborhood and both the parks near my house. I will be picking up trash where ever I see it and if my girl-friend feels up to it; we will head up to the river and clean up that area. The reason I have to take my girl-friend is because I can not handle both my big dogs with that much space. I have hit the pavement with my face before and really didn’t like it. LOL

So let us know what you are doing to help our planet on this day and everyday from now on, if you have a mind to.

Bless you guys, you are all great.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content