login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ NEWEST★★unit 2- Creating Ease & Optimum Life

thread started 5-2-20

last edited 5-2-20

Thoughts:

Thoughts, Feelings, Spirit-place

We all evolve how we evolve, listen to what arrives for you

On a regular basis I'm sure most of us are finding, creating, desiring, enjoying make time for ... ease in everyday life.

Why would we want it any other way?(:

Take a moment to jot something down that-makes your life work better. 

It doesn't matter how basic or common sense-something appears/sounds.

The goal is to reinforce what works, and to create space for more of what you need, love and value!

much love and respect, selfcare

I Am living a Divine plan

“The first thing Ito do when I wake up every day, is to ask myself “What kind of day would I like to have today?”

• - - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

related threads in process

THREAD-★★ NEWEST★★INTRO TO- (a)Creating Ease & Optimum Life

THREAD-

★★NEWEST★★

unit 1- Creating Ease & Optimum Life

THREAD-★★

Inner Frontier -{Joseph Naft} love his work! {innerfrontier.org}

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

We all evolve how we evolve, listen to what arrives for you

Personal Growth and Reflection 

articles

HOW SHIFT HAPPENS-ZEN HABITS

The Phases of How Shift Happens in Our Lives TO READ MORE

I LOVE LEO'S UNCOPYRIGHT

Spirit Lifters

Creating a New Experience

BY LEO BABAUTA

Now let’s talk about creating a different experience for yourself. You can choose how to experience your day.

Think of yourself as the Zen Master of your workplace.

You either take on what’s in front of you (someone talking to you, a situation you need to take care of right now, etc.) … or you pick a single task or message to focus on. This will be given your full attention. It is your entire universe.

You are fully devoted to this task, this email, this person in front of you. It is important enough to invest a portion of your life to. You fully immerse yourself in it.

You are fully present, in the moment. You experience the moment as peaceful, calm, open and joyful.

You are appreciative of this beautiful moment, as a tremendous gift to yourself. You are grateful to have all of this in your life, grateful to be alive.

Move through this task or situation, creating this experience for yourself. Breathe. Relax. Open to the beauty of this moment, this task, this person you’re with.

Keep practicing in this way.

You can create your experience. You’ll often go back to the old way you experience life, out of habit. Notice this, and return to the experience you’d like to have.

Become the flowing, focused, deeply appreciative, relaxed, joyful Zen Master of your world.

I LOVE LEO'S UNCOPYRIGHT

archivesBreathe-If-you-feel.jpg

Decision Making

"At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it."

-By Thich Nhat Hanh

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

“What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary?” – The one thing.

Weekly Inner Work From Inner Frontier: Stages of Inner Unity: I

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

- - -My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

• - - -Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.

I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

IMG_0372-1024x1024.jpg

- - - I am that, I am. I am creative. I am productive. I am successful

1a300dc43b09ad333a5a2d84cc9cde34--discipline-quotes-self-discipline.jpgf993d54d7af6929f11143a1eecd45a07.jpg♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I-feel-that-one-must.jpg

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

•  

“The law of balance is a law of applied consciousness. You can never change it. You will get one thing, you lose the other, you get third thing, you lose the fourth. Always there will be a gap. The ‘law of gap’ is that there is no gap and how can that gap be filled? Be in gratitude. Make an attitude to be in gratitude, you will find the whole Universe will come to you.”

quote source Yogi Bhajan

There is exactly one word in the whole dictionary which can represent God in you, which can bring knowledge in you, which can make you everything that you want to be, and that is “gratitude.” Attitude of gratitude is an ecstasy, a bliss, an accomplishment, an achievement. In English the word is ‘thank you.’ Yogi Bhajan

• ~

It is good to say, “Hello, how are you? Good morning, my Creator. Thank you very much.” It is called gratitude. Attitude of gratitude brings you opportunities beyond your concept. And when the prayer becomes the vibration of the soul, mind, and self, we can create a miracle. Yogi Bhajan

• ~♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

27548bc034ee812e6276f2b023a64989-problem-quotes-empowering-quotes.jpg?1506540569♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Goals/Action

☑My goals have soul, and that’s why they get my complete attention

Victoria EricksonImage result for zen to zany selfcare pic

Start by doing what’s necessary, then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~St. Francis of Assisi

b425b35411857e339e108a29c39fa776.jpgyou may also enjoy:
Identity Based Habits
Become the type of person who can achieve the things you want to achieve. Build the habit now. The results can come later.
identity based habits

Identity-Based Habits: How to Actually Stick to Your Goals This Year

On average, it takes more than two months before a new behavior becomes automatic — 66 days to be exact. And how long it takes a new habit to form can vary widely depending on the behavior, the person, and the circumstances. In Lally’s study, it took anywhere from 18 days to 254 days for people to form a new habit. [1]

In other words, if you want to set your expectations appropriately, the truth is that it will probably take you anywhere from two months to eight months to build a new behavior into your lifenot 21 days.

to read article in full

article in intro How Long Does It Take To Form A New Habit? by James Clear

Be-the-designer-of-your-world-and-not-merely-the-consumer-of-it-James-Clear.jpg?resize=750%2C410&ssl=1

More James Clear quotes coming soon

Habits-are-not-a-finish.jpg

“Habits do not restrict freedom. They create it. Building habits in the present allows you to do more of what you want in the future.”James Clear 

Habits reduce cognitive load and free up mental capacity so you can allocate your attention to other tasks. {from book by James Clear: Atomic Habits: An Easy and Proven Way To Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones

feel free to join me in sharing

you love!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeXXyvmSSufVfCs1xhD_RLV9CDSQ930n2MuHyhOzKP6B8LhbggjQ

Still Creating thank you for patience

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content