login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★help with reacting with love and acceptance

A few years ago my husband, myself and my mum started a business together… it didn’t go quite as we planned so my mum put in more than her fair share… which we admit and have taken care of… in the mean time my sibs have become involved in my mother’s affairs and insist she doesn’t help us anymore cuz they see it as unfair to them…. well to make a long story short… the business is still a struggle but since we have been using positive affirmations (one year ago) it is amazing to watch what happens…. we have over come more than we could ever have dreamed of before our affirmations…. yet in saying that I also have to add that today I got a semi nasty email from one of my sibs blaming me that my mum was helping us even tho I had no idea of the help… (she has paid some money on our mortgage and since it is in her name we never see the bill, we just send our money to the bank) my mum does ask how things are going… I can’t lie, but I haven’t asked for help either… she has done it on her own…

my dilema is… how do I react to my sibling with love and acceptance… the way I see it is that my sibling should be addressing my mum’s habit of always being a enabler with my mum, rather than to tell me I should monitor mum’s behaviour when I have no knlowledge of it…

I hope I have given enough detail… any help is appreciated… I want to handle this the right way and have thought that maybe no response might be the right one especially when one of my affirmations is not letting negative persons, places or things come in the way of my progress…

lots of love and hope….

Kathy

First of all, starting a business can be a very stressful time in your life. If you are doing it with close family members, it can multiply the stress exponentially. Sometimes the best answer is simply love and blessings – rather than justification.

I started a business with my husband nearly seven years ago. When things were just starting out and they were very hard, my family (in my best interest – according to them) kept telling me that we should just quit. It wasn’t worth it. Oh, the nasties I listened to.

For me, I had to step away for a while. I sent them love and blessings mentally. I wished them only the best. No excuses. No justifications. Just love.

My business grew and they are now my biggest cheerleaders. God willing, the same will happen to you. Don’t fall into the pit of negativity. It affects all aspects of your life. Focus on love. Tough, but worth it!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

thank you meditating moma….I will focus on loving them….

Start with focusing on loving yourself!! :) Loving yourself means taking loving action for you. If that means backing off, then so be it. Family is such a touchy subject and one that is not easily dealth with. I truly wish you the best of luck. I know from experience that it isn’t always easy. Big Hugs!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I love hugs… thank you…. I seem to be traveling this new road alone in terms of my family so it is hard to exzplain to them where I am coming from…. I hvae decided to just love them from a distance and won’t say anything unless asked… then give an answer based on love, which I have yet to think about…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content