login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★BacktoQuotes&More˚ page 1~

Back to Quotes (&Comments-if you like) page 1

share ones that truly work for you

Detached action is unselfish work

Bhagavad Gita (c. BC 400-, Sanskrit poem incorporated into the Mahabharata)

He who would be serene and pure needs but one thing, detachment.
Meister Eckhart (1260-1326,  mystic)

fd9fb7dfe42718478317afcf1d1d0e23--meditation-quotes-zen-quotes.jpg

“The Eye with which I see God is the same Eye with which God sees me. My eye and God’s eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.”

Meister Eckhart (1260- 1327) was a Germany mystic, theologian and philosopher. Eckhart taught a radical religious philosophy of seeing God in all. His mystical experiences and practical spiritual philosophy gained him a popular following, but it also caused him to be tried for heresy by a local inquisition.

Detachment is essential to allowing sacred space needed for being.

I Am living a Divine plan

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

4e6928d08ef2bd9562876b473d8961eb.jpg

I love this quote by Lao Tzu . Moving in peace...  Being-ness refers to wherever you are, whatever do or don't do  - Be Peace.

cf5fc0a303b601ab9cb99fd75b864485.jpg

Awesome Sitelink

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

A Spiritual Biography

A reason for Rumi's broad appeal.

A Book Excerpt on Connections

"Another part of Rumi's very broad appeal may derive from his genuinely cosmopolitan character; if many types of people today feel linked to Rumi, it may be because in his lifetime he enjoyed unusually good relations with diverse groups. Born in or near Balkh in the province of Khorosan, in what is now Afghanistan — an area with Buddhist, Islamic, Christian, Zoroastrian and Jewish traditions — Rumi apparently was familiar with all those religions and often friendly with their practitioners. After the death of his first wife, an Islamic woman, Rumi chose as his second wife a woman many people believed to be of Christian origin. And this second marriage took place, somewhat remarkably, at the time of the Crusades, when large portions of the Christian and Islamic worlds were preoccupied with conquering each other. The hagiographers tell us that there was no more beautiful tribute to Rumi's universality than his funeral, a forty-day marathon of grieving attended by distraught, weeping Muslims, Christians, Jews, Greeks, Arabs and Persians."

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

0fc4da5fea73643f7b5da053401325d5--courses-student.jpg5ff76d60fe81170c53e7728c8a6760b0.jpg

d7847ecd9b8a0d8580b7b300f234fa18.jpg

6788bf379807f65c7b51832d7f4e1398--valentines-day-quotes-happy-valentines-day.jpg

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

8546629d7f0e5199ec96f886a07ecf4d--sufism-daily-reflections.jpg

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

"At heart, giving a blessing is really quite simple. We innately know how to do it, precisely because it comes from the heart, from a sense of caring and helpfulness. Every time you create safety and reassurance where before there was fear, you are giving a blessing. Every time you perform an act of kindness, providing money where there was poverty, shelter where there was vulnerability, food where there was hunger, love where there was loneliness, comfort and encouragement where there was despair and depression, you are being a blessing. There is no special technique other than having an open, generous heart and a loving, aware mind."David Spangler

David Spangler (born January 7, 1945) is an American spiritual philosopher and self-described "practical mystic." He helped transform the Findhorn Foundation in northern Scotland into a center of residential spiritual education. Spangler is considered one of the founding figures of the modern New Age movement, although he is highly critical of what much of the movement has since become, especially its commercial and sensationalist elements.

From <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Spangler>

Nachman of Breslov

Born: April 4, 1772

Died: October 16, 1810

Profession: Religious Leader

Image result for beauty of breslov

Power Of Love

Breslov

rebbe-nachman-of-breslov-quote.jpg?w=604

When creativity is tied to the need for praise, it can’t flow naturally. When it is free of that need, you can’t stop the flow.
Scott Kiloby

waterfall-828948__340.jpg

seljalandsfoss-1751463__340.jpg

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

Epictetus (50-138, Phrygian philosopher)

epictetus-perspective.png?w=240

Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.

Jim Rohn (American motivational speaker and author on business and life)

Finding Hope in Tragedy

more from Jim Rohn on Pandemic/Hope/Human Spirit

I am struck by something that seems to be ever-present and never-ending wherever and whenever the human race is faced with tragedy. I think it can be summed up in a single, simple phrase: “Hope springs eternal.”

What do I mean? Almost immediately springing from the stories of tragedy, we begin to hear of miraculous moments of kindness, compassion, empathy and evidence of the resiliency of the human spirit. In one moment, the world unites and with one gentle, generous hand, reaches out to touch those who have been hurt by devastation.

Kindness is demonstrated by people worldwide who see catastrophe and whose hearts are touched and then act in kindness. We even see and hear of people from all over the world packing their bags and heading to the troubled spots to help. Unusual kindness and compassion springs forth from tragedy.

The strength of the human spirit is demonstrated in a profound way when viewed through tragedy. I am amazed when I hear the stories of human triumph born out of tragedy—amazing stories of the will to survive and the will to help others survive. Stories that quite literally make your eyes tear up as you watch the images of people who have faced death and not only overcome, but helped others do the same. In tragedy we see the strength of the human spirit as we face seemingly overwhelming circumstances and odds.

to read more 

resiliency 

You Have the Power to Do Remarkable Things link♥~

✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

7 Traits of the Most Resilient People

link♥

Resilience is the ability to return to the original form after being bent, stretched or compressed. It’s the ability to readily recover from illness, depression or adversity. How would you ever handle it if you lost everything you had today? What would your next step be? How long would you be depressed and upset and angry? What would it take for you to pull yourself up and start all over again? How resilient are you? Could you handle it? Could you learn from all of your disappointments and start all over again? What would it take?

First, it would take a lot of self-discipline. It would take a lot of positive self-talk to muster up the energy to begin again. It would take a lot of concentration to block out the noise and the clutter of all the negative voices trying to get through, as well as the negative voices of others around you. It would take a lot of discipline to balance the fear and anxiety with the knowing that, if you did it once, you can do it all over again.

to read more-link♥

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

David Viscott (1938-, American author, speaker, trainer)

David Viscott was an American psychiatrist, author, businessman, and media personality. He was a graduate of Dartmouth, Tufts Medical School and taught at University Hospital in Boston. He started a private practice in psychiatry in 1968 and later moved to Los Angeles in 1979 where he was a professor of psychiatry at UCLA.

Birth: 24th May, 1938
Death: 10th October, 1996
Nationality: American
Profession: Author Businessman Psychiatrist

If-you-have-the-courage.jpg

"Just imagine that you are the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott

"Once a person says, "This is who I really am, what I am all about, what I was really meant to do," it is easier to decide how to spend one's time." ~ David Viscott

"The highest love a person can have for you is to wish for you to evolve into the best person you can be." 

― David Viscott

"Your ultimate goal in life is to become your best self. Your immediate goal is to get on the path that will lead you there." 

― David Viscott

quote-the-purpose-of-life-is-to-discover-your-gift-the-work-of-life-is-to-develop-it-the-meaning-david-viscott-78-53-89.jpg

The only thing that stands between a... David Viscott about Faith

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests.
John Stuart Mill (1806-1873, British philosopher, economist)

ab1611061d62dd853461886d954f4c18.jpg
Ram Dass, also known as Baba Ram Dass, was an American spiritual teacher, psychologist, and author. His best known book, Be Here Now, has been described as "seminal," and helped popularize Eastern spirituality and yoga with the baby boomer generation in the West. Wikipedia

born

4-6-31

died

12-22-19

7692b98e5e939c1bd4ca847d44d8a5ff.jpg

4f8a26d090da3bd7f4388830b166aa68--insightful-quotes-eckhart-tolle.jpg

52409257f39bf49a8d510b21e645bbe2.jpg

~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

You-may-not-control-all.jpg1305ce2931aef4935dd41027a154f81a.jpg

Maya Angelou  born Marguerite Annie Johnson; April 4, 1928 – May 28, 2014) was an American poet, singer, memoirist, and civil rights activist.She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, several books of poetry, and is credited with a list of plays, movies, and television shows spanning over 50 years. She received dozens of awards and more than 50 honorary degrees.[3] Angelou is best known for her series of seven autobiographies, which focus on her childhood and early adult experiences. The first, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (1969), tells of her life up to the age of 17 and brought her international recognition and acclaim.

From <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Angelou>

A well-balanced person is one who finds both sides of an issue laughable.
~Herbert Procknow

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his orders from one who does

.~Herbert Procknow

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content