login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Your Favorites! Healing Tone Play List!

lotus-lantern-design-bedroom-wall-glitter-wallpaper.jpg

Since 528 Universe joined our community, I have been listening to more healing tones-REGULARLY!

Thank you 528!link

I listened to them before, though not regularly -like I have created space for daily affirmations!

I have also decided to take the time to learn more about how different frequencies affect mind, body & spirit.

Thank you 528 for sharing your beautiful energy here!

So I decided we have all kinds of playlists on Bmindful, how about

Your Favorites! Healing Tone Play List!

I love this one!!! 

I use it anytime I need to have focus and momentum.

Last night I didn't get 'enough' sleep, I needed to get up early to go to work this morning,,, and be involved in a project which required physical and creative energy. 

My eyes were 'glued' together when it was 'time' to get up,

I listened to this whole video while allowing myself to wake up naturally.

I was very ready to get out of bed when I the video completed, and I was mentally energized for the projects and day ahead!

Great job, thank you, Tony!

New Video!!!

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

New Video!!!

Fostering Creativity, Cognitive Abilities - Binaural Theta 528 Hz

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Just getting started...

feel free to add what you love

• ~music ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

article-How To Use Binaural Beats To Get The Most Benefits

• article you may find interesting:
      SOLFEGGIO SCALE
    • ~ Solfeggio Scale played to water resulted in uniquely patterned crystallisation in water
    • ~
      Isaac Newton had associated the 7 solfège syllables with the 7 colors of the rainbow and surmised that each color vibrated accordingly. Thus, red has the least amount of vibration while violet vibrates the most.

• ~these are some I had from the past, will locate more

• Cognitive Enhancer Cognition Enhancer For Clearer and Faster Thinking – Isochronic Tones
    (Cognitive Enhancer comes with a statement to stay hydrated while listening.)
  • ~

Approximately 45 minutes of focus music

• ~~~~

Study Music Alpha Waves: Relaxing Studying Music, Brain Power, Focus Concentration almost 3 HOURS

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content