login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new ★★beyond The Secret-Share Videos & Links

Hi there Bmindful.

Let's Share Videos & Links & related items

There are some very wise quotes on Bmindful. In that same spirit, I'd like to contribute some quoted portions, links, and some videos  from something I loved reading /watching some years back by  ROY POSNER

Feel free to join in with related items that you love!

Out of respect for copyright, I've offered some links, rather than posting all I love. 

I will leave that to you to check out(:

The revolutionary new book by Growth Online founder Roy Posner on how changes in consciousness INSTANTLY attract good fortune. Accompany Roy on his astonishing inner and outer journey of personal and spiritual transformation. "A life changing book in the extreme." "Goes far beyond The Secret!"

link-good fortune

What is Life Response?

Lesson text is based on Copthorne Macdonald’s book Getting a Life, copyright © 1995, 2008 by Copthorne Macdonald. Nordstrom comments and suggestions copyright © 2008 by Alan Nordstrom.Copthorne McDonald

˚Lesson 0 — An Introduction to Wisdom

INTRODUCTION TO WISDOM

Wise Attitudes

Wise Ways of Being

Wise Ways of Seeing

Out of respect for copyright, I've offered some links, rather than posting all I love. 

I will leave that to you to check out(:

The revolutionary new book by Growth Online founder Roy Posner on how changes in consciousness INSTANTLY attract good fortune. Accompany Roy on his astonishing inner and outer journey of personal and spiritual transformation. "A life changing book in the extreme." "Goes far beyond The Secret!"

Values can be evaluated in terms of energy, force, power, skills, results, enjoyment, accomplishment, progress, time, space, matter, life, mind, spirit, the twelve aspects of the Spirit and every known aspect of life. Roy Posner

Why has the time finally arrived for Life Response phenomena - onset of sudden good fortune - to spread around the world? -How did The Secret pave the way for this new Knowledge to spread among the general public? -How does Life Response go far beyond the understanding of The Secret? -How do Life Response principles and methods incorporate the whole person, as well as the Life around us in attracting startling, miraculous-like results on a continuous basis?

"LIFE RESPONSE IS HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME-THOUGH WE MISS IT"

Roy Posner is the founder of Growth Online, a web site providing fresh, new insights into human evolution and transformation. Inspired by the life and teachings of the Indian sage and seer Sri Aurobindo, Roy embarked on a journey thirty years ago to understand the deepest truths of life. A good part of what he discovered along the way is presented at Growth Online.

Roy has had an eclectic mix of skills and interests. He has been a business entrepreneur and owner, a software developer and trainer, a music composer, a book author, and a philosopher of life. Many of thearticles he has penned for Growth Online were developed in collaboration with The Mother’s Service Society, a think tank founded by Sri Karmayogi located in Pondicherry India. MSS has done groundbreaking work in the areas of social development, economics, business management theory, education, literature, psychology, personal growth, and spirituality in life — extending the profound wisdom of Sri Aurobindo to each of these fields. Most of the content of Growth Online is built upon this intellectual and experiential foundation.

˚From Data toValues [Roy Posner]

Values as the Highest Psychological Form for Accomplishment
We can see a continuum of psychological forms from data to values.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Data are mental facts derived from sense observation.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Information is data organized by the physical mind into meaningful relationships.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Thoughts are specific conclusions or observations drawn from the information.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ideas are generalized conceptions derived from specific thoughts.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Opinions are thoughts which the mind endorses and the ego identifies as its own.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Beliefs are ideas which the mind endorses and the mental ego identifies with as true for its life.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Attitudes are opinions endorsed and energized by the vital ego.
Ƹ̵̡
Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Values are idealized conceptions that are endorsed by the personality.
In terms of accomplishment, thoughts are mental forms of energy which do not necessarily lead to action. Ideas carry the energy of mental understanding. Opinions carry the force of mental conviction. Attitudes carry the vital force of our emotional endorsement. Values carry the power of psychological commitment and determination. Values issue from a deeper or higher center of motivation in our personalities and therefore carry far greater power than our opinions and attitudes.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content