login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new contribution★★Healthy, Happy & Whole-Live It Breathe It-Happy Day!

Image result for happy and healthy quote picsImage result for health and peace of mind quotes4v2o8904.jpgd69531195eb02c0846ba1d46d6579aa0.jpg

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Motivational-QUOTES-Monday-Motivation-34.jpgquotes-on-happiness.jpghappiness-quote.pngf85bce59fc0923cbb3aa6f3c3e14495e.jpg

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

motivational-fitness-quotes-today-is-a-new-day-be-healthy-happy.jpgwomensday-quote1.jpg?crop=1xw:1.0xh;center,top&resize=480:*self-improvement-motivational-inspiring-quotes-sayings-life-love-live-happy-healthy-satisfied-blessed-attitudes-ideas-you-impressing16.jpg?ssl=1a-healthy-happy-life-is-a-sacred-bliss-quote-1.jpg

ec9bf8656644f5578b8b2e6f7bc8b808.jpg383dd8b2372d76af5fed179905c04410.jpg440219405fa98746e840d0ec9a1607cc.jpg8c880b9e60393a9c10a54c7828373267.jpg

25b18275d70f07bf34d5ca1c05316bef.pngWD364_happy_healthy_whole_Wall_Decal_sticker_inspiration_affirmation__00551.1497625209.jpg?c=2maxresdefault.jpg71ddyeeqEhL._SX425_.jpgpeace_is_my_priority_grande.jpg?v=1551197141 

→   I love my peacefulness it makes living my values easy and enjoyable.  →

07f7bb31f1ff553f58288cd18537b4e9--wallpaper-for-iphone-iphone-backgrounds.jpg

I now am clearly seeing, feeling and experiencing the physicality I value every day.  →

→   Why do I have this amazing quality that can transform the remnants of contrast to joyful magnificence in areas I truly value?

709bf24b531fd144e4f88440396b1e6e.jpg  →   I live my life around the values which I hold dear in my heart.  →   I love decluttering my life because I Am the ALIGNMENT with my highest values.  →   I am inspired from within as I live congruently with my highest values
  →   My attitude is an expression of my values, beliefs, and expectations.

I value myself by choosing nutritious foods to eat and healthy beverages to drink. I nap when my body needs a rest.  →   I value myself. I value my mind, my emotions, my body, & my spirit.  →   It is TRULY a beautiful journey staying BEAUTIFULLY TRUE to my values.  →   I keep life simple when I live by my core values.

thread★ ★ Affirming Our Happy(:

thread-new★★there is power in deciding...{AFFIRMATIONS}...page one˚

thread-★★Prosperity {happy, healthy, & wealthy}

Quote+from+Gretchen+Rubin+on+the+Feel+Good+Effect+podcast+on+building+a+happy%2C+healthy+life.+%23realfoodwholelife+%23feelgoodeffect+%23podcast+%23purpose?format=1500w

I am joyously free.

Pure and simple; life is good!

My soulful feelings, my attitude, and my personality are a beautiful match for the energy which co-creates what I am needing right now.

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

I powerfully chose to see the world as a calm body of water, easily and effortlessly responding to the flow of energy in the universe

→   I co-create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

→   Truly I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

- - - I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose   →   My selfcare-ACTION/ENERGY defines a magnificence I deeply value.

→   I now act with consistence and commitment because I am guided by those values I cherish most.  →   My life continues to be created around my highest values.

Image result for GETRESULTS.ORG UK PIC QUOTES

“Life is playfulness…We need to play so that we can rediscover the magic all around us.” ~ Flora Colao

“Ask yourself this daily question: ‘How would the person I’d like to be … do the things I’m about to do?’” American speaker and author Jim Cathcart

See the source image

→   I love myself as I am and take care of myself with indescribable joy.

→   I appreciate my ways and enjoy ideas for becoming whatever way I am desiring of myself.

→   I am always aware that the power of my attitude towards my own value and worth help me to attract what I want and need.

→   My goals are materializing and I value my values through the process

676125674a97fc6718676eeb58e10f64.jpg

MORE RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

thread-★new contribution★★Like Attracts Like, Whether You Appreciate Yourself Or Not

saved to organize thread

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content