login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Playfulness

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Play-is-the-absence-of.jpg

“Almost all creativity involves purposeful play.” ~ Abraham Maslow

21929.jpg

“The gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.” ~ Vince Gowmon

“This is the real secret of life—to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.” ~ Alan W. Watts

When-you-are-dancing-and.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“For the adult who could not safely be a child, play is incredibly healing… and it can be uncomfortable and even scary. So much of the healing of our world begins in healing the inner child who rarely, if ever, got to come out and play.” ~ Vince Gowmon

"We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." ~ Katie Thurmes * Hold still pretty birdie... <3 lis

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Life is a dance's post:

I love the art of playfulness.

I mostly relate to this quote after working days in a row at my place of business ... even though I enjoy bringing a certain element of play there.

When my day off rolls around -yippeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

After I center myself... part of me is just knowing, whatever is going on/or will go on  ... I will soon allow/infuse  some play to be its energy... lightness to it all!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content