Try Hypnosis Audio For Free!
bmindful: an affirmation community Don't miss the positive affirmations! Signup or Log In to remove this ad.

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in below!

The Grass is Not Greener Than Where You Are

Imagine for a moment a much worse living circumstance in vivid detail.

Now arrive where you live today, and describe what you see right where you are..

Allow it to feel new like a vacation or a move you’ve planned.

Life is Good

I Am Joy quote I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think. Rumi
quote pic I Am Courage,Peace and Joy

Oy, I don’t think I would like to do that. I may pee my pants :p

In response to bbirishbug’s post:
????

I Am Joy quote I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think. Rumi

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
No I totally get you. Its like appreciation and gratitude in its greatest form, but perhaps bbirish meant she would pee her pants if she thought about the place much worse than where she is now…?

Yes, such a wonderful exercise for appreiciating the here and now. If you had been homeless and you visualise that feeling and then you see yourself arrive at the place you now live, with the vocation and assets you have now (e.g a car, or the ability to pay a gas bill) you suddenly realise the value of what you have….
How wonderful is that. I can truly say I have a WONDERFUL life.

My visualisation isnt fictious too, as once upon a time I was jobless, homeless and pennyless. Wow, how blessed I am today. Thanks for the reminder. :O)

A full and thankful heart..

Oh and I was also self-esteem-less too!

A full and thankful heart..

hi ,i love a quote in a Sarah Ban Breathnac book “ bloom where you are planted “

although i dont like our area ,i am gratefull every day to have a home ,heating ,a bath ,comfy beds ,a garden .We have so much compared to so many who have so little ,love flowergirl

This idea is a definite reboot for me. Often what I need is right where I am.
As much as I like to think outside of the box for other opportunities, I never want to lose site of what I have in this moment right where I am.

The truth in you don’t know what you have until it’s gone..sooo true.

And you don’t know you have in the moment when you’re always somewhere else is saying a very similar thing.

In this moment you have beauty, and things. You have a connection to something greater than yourself. Sometimes we lack something while having something else that is so appreciated. Appreciate it all…always..

Yeah, I have to face my parents being dissed by myself and my sisters. I can’t think of anything worse right now or I may puke and pee at the same time.

We all have power to change our lives, right?!

I’ve always thought so

In response to db…‘s post:

Like you say it’s attitude.
Though another action for this is decision.